ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new clio !

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 30 June 2005Quote: Originally posted by jtrenaultuk on 30 June 2005Just seen a picture of the new clio on this link http://www.whatcar.com/News_Article.asp?NA_ID=215593Yet another ruined mess its just f**king horrible!jtrenaultuk - thats very much like Jeremy Townsend Renault UK?

Hes not in the country again at the moment. Hes off doing fun things again. lol

I quite like it, but will reserve judgment until I see one in my garage, ooops meant in the flesh. ;)

I hope it will grow on me, i totaly love clios and this just looks the same as all the new cars that are cumin in, i just think they look daft like a C2 or the new 107 there all crap!! just my opinion though

I think it (the RS version) will. Dunno about the regualr ones though.

A guy at Renault said it may have a turbo, last I heard here, it was not going to have one. - Sorry if the debate on this is elsewhere.

Quote: Originally posted by Strike on 30 June 2005
I think it (the RS version) will. Dunno about the regualr ones though.A guy at Renault said it may have a turbo, last I heard here, it was not going to have one. - Sorry if the debate on this is elsewhere.

a blast from the past!!!

glad to see you about.

I hear you are jetsetting :-D

/y0z

Yozza my man, yes I am jet setting, 2 months in Barcelona. Looking forward to it. Good thing too as I had the world Sh¡tist day at work. As of now I am off...

Hope you are well. I will have to catch up soon, as I miss the next meet down this way.