ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Family Bus

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, it looks like the mrs is expecting our second child so the five door corsa I had before had to go for something a bit bigger.

I decided to go German and went for an audi estate 1.9 tdi sport (130) on a 54 plate.

Really happy with it so far. Car feels tight as a drum despite the age. Also went for the auto which is silky smooth.

Heres a few shots anyway;

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Aye i was just about to mention the re-map :eek: it'll pull like a train afterwards!

Id love the replica BBS CH's on these, thats atleast how i would have my imaginery B7 RS4 Avant :eek:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Very nice.Isnt there somewhere that does a facelift bumper now.

Would really set it off...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I agree, it looks spot on. I like the twin grill front end... was just replying to Ian's post :)

Cheers. In response to your earlier question, it's done 84k with full history. Can't fault the way it drives even with that mileage.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Little thread bump.

Still got this 7 years on and just turned over 200k miles. By far the longest I've ever owned a car (by about 7 years) and a proper work horse.

Front wings have started to go and have been quoted £600 for a pair of replacements painted.

IMG_3208.JPG