ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Porsche 991... In Primer

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was lucky enough to see this thing today. The boss is still considering changing his 997T.

Not to everyone's taste and the panny roof isn't to my taste but still looks good.

This one is a Carrera 4S and filled full of extras including the ducktail spoiler off the classic.

de5age5e.jpg

2y4ybuqu.jpg

ahy2yvyv.jpg

3equtysa.jpg

ysa3a8um.jpg

dymuvuqa.jpg

Lotus Elise
Pisses me off that Porsche don't paint the inside of the wheels. Lovely looking car, much more presence than 997. Cant wait for farther to arrive.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Pisses me off that Porsche don't paint the inside of the wheels. Lovely looking car, much more presence than 997. Cant wait for farther to arrive.

They are painted but I heavily see your point.

9aqa2ybu.jpg

Calipers look bigger than the discs.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
from the rear with that spoiler, they are just sublime.

Shame the new Cayman looks better, but saying there, it looks better than most things on the road!

Clio RS200
Looks amazing although it does look a bit like it'll go over any terrain....at least you'll never hit the sump

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Worked on it a couple of times. Spent more time perving than working right enough.

Lols. Some of the older girls are very nice. It's always a nice experience going through. Cracking dealership.

Disastra Coupe
I like the idea of the retro type spoiler... But newer Porsche's just don't do much for me. Maybe driving one would change my mind but to look at i think they're a tad - lacking. I was going to say dull but maybe not quite that bad.

RS6 C7
I like the idea of the retro type spoiler... But newer Porsche's just don't do much for me. Maybe driving one would change my mind but to look at i think they're a tad - lacking. I was going to say dull but maybe not quite that bad.

I think the Boxster & cayman are superb but the 991 does seem a tad dull in comparison.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Guy over the road has one of these in the same colour. Can't say I'm a fan of the colour but that's personal taste.