ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The old 1.2 and its replacement 172 ... :)

Golf TDI
P8310527.jpg

P8310530.jpg

P8310532.jpg

and its replacement ....... :) :) :) :)

P9220543.jpg

P9220540.jpg

P9220546.jpg

P9220547.jpg

had a few setbacks with it but they are all on the mend . loving the car so far :D

Never above 25mpg
RIP PH1 :(

Only jokin. really jealous. You couldn't stump up another £2k and pay for my insurance ;) ??

Golf R/Leon FR
nice RS-1 fella, what problems you having with it?

id take that open IK off it for a start and put a standard airbox with a panel filter in.

how many miles has it done??

320d
Nice upgrade mate, looking to do the same thing next august when i have my 1ncb. Lose the IK though mate, probly losing performance. Standard ph1 airbox and panel filterwould be better.

Any mods planned or is insurance too much as it is?

Golf TDI
tbh im looking at keeping it standard . making me happy as it is and i really couldnt afford to insure modifications ! the noise from the ik is real nice so i dont really want to lose it but i may experiment with a standard airbox if i can get hold of one cheap . and yes steering wheel is in better nick than my 2003 plate dynamiques was .

320d
glad your happy with it anyway mate. Insurance was just too much for me at 18 with 0nbc but at 19 with 1 ncb i'll probly take the plunge.

Golf TDI
well worth it mate , if your happy to take the " plunge " then go for it . i have a sense of achievement now :)

White APE
Nice upgrade.

Love the look of the exterior of ph1's but i just cant stand the interior :(

S4 Avant
tbh im looking at keeping it standard . making me happy as it is and i really couldnt afford to insure modifications ! the noise from the ik is real nice so i dont really want to lose it but i may experiment with a standard airbox if i can get hold of one cheap . and yes steering wheel is in better nick than my 2003 plate dynamiques was .

so what does the open induction kit class as?

but nice upgrade, just don't go wrapping it round a tree on tpft:rasp:

Golf TDI

so what does the open induction kit class as?

but nice upgrade, just don't go wrapping it round a tree on tpft:rasp:

yes i did notice this and tbh it is my intention to be rid of it . but i love the noise of it . im liking the standard look , found the code that came with the original cd player and thats now all hooked up to the cd multichanger .

b/g 182, meg tourer
nice! bet your happy!
i would take that induction kit off and fit a standard ph1 airbox.

like G4Z said... welcome to rs ownership :)

Nice. Lets just hope you think its worth the £2400 tpft in 6 months time.

Did you get all the bits sorted out?