ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Panda and Ph1's replacement

Swift Sport
The vtec thingy is cool, but it gets very tiresome driving everywhere at 8000rpm.

I used to like the fact that below 6k revs it felt like an ordinary car. After going in my mates with the previously mentioned induction kit I must stress that that is the one to experience!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I had an EP3 a few years back which was a nice car. I test drove one of these as a replacement and they are a far more refined car but I found the ride far too stiff, didn't handle anywhere near as well as the EP3 and it just feels far to heavy. The interior is cool though and the styling has definitely grown on me over the years as long as they don't have the 19's!

Hope you enjoy your ownership.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Pete, I insure my ep3 with the missus on it (even younger than me!) For a smidge over 500quid with Admiral..