ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Non Sport Megane
568ddade-e175-9c3e.jpg
There he is again! :p missing a bonnet this time though! ;)

Non Sport Megane
apologys if iv got you confused with someone else! but im sure iv seen pcitures of you car loads in this thread? :L just random ones?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
My two family owned cars which are for sale guys.

Both have alloy bonnets!!!!

HPIM0304.jpg

HPIM0302.jpg

HPIM0291.jpg

HPIM0277.jpg

HPIM0284.jpg

HPIM0294.jpg

HPIM0244.jpg

HPIM0246.jpg

HPIM0266.jpg

HPIM0258.jpg

HPIM0259.jpg

HPIM0261.jpg

northy

Trafic 140dci
Do it Dan! i'll help :)

Also Danny, i swear your running a Clio spares business or something? You seem to have everything somewhere lol!

SQ5
It was better when I was at the pub, massive car park!

This was at its high point with 3 in for breaking lol!

569cfaf9-33fa-5676.jpg

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

P5120204.jpg

Im sorry to tell you lewis, but i dont think my F1's will be making it onto the car for a while :( they will probably end up as proper track wheels with bad ass rubber lol.

Trafic 140dci

P5120204.jpg

Im sorry to tell you lewis, but i dont think my F1's will be making it onto the car for a while :( they will probably end up as proper track wheels with bad ass rubber lol.
Looks good on the f1's, i think that's a good idea tbh, least with the offset of the f1's the rears shouldn't rub with your spacers...

Ive sorted that problem now i think by raising one side as it was 1/4" lower, hasnt rubbed for a few days :)

I may paint them lairy colours when i get bored lol.

And your right, it does look brillant on silver f1's and fairly factory standard. First time ive ever seen either of those pics before :)

Trafic 140dci
Ive sorted that problem now i think by raising one side as it was 1/4" lower, hasnt rubbed for a few days :)

I may paint them lairy colours when i get bored lol.

And your right, it does look brillant on silver f1's and fairly factory standard. First time ive ever seen either of those pics before :)
How did you randomly get them pictures? Earliest pictures i can get of my car are 2008 when Paul was building it, before that, nothing :(

Danny has spoken, i shall leave them black :)

I searched the start of my number plate lol. Found the an old owner in a spotted thread, clicked on his profile and found them in an old thread he made.

That sounds very sad and stalkerish :eek: