ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the Rant returns

Hello Guys how are you, been away for a while but Im back!!

Erm yes knocking around in an RS focus at the moment, which is a lovely bit of kit but does drink like theres no tomorrow.

But proved itself last night when it overtook a 172 sport at 100mph+ very nice.

Saying that though I am probably looking at a clio cup to replace it.....as im doing alot of miles and 15mpg ave is not good....done over 6k in the RS in 2 months.

whats it like, does anyone have one...whats the mpg etc?

I have driven one, low down a little better/responsive than the RS (until the hairdrier kicks in) then clio cant come near the RS over 60+ but still great value.....have been offered a 3 month old one with 4k for £10.5

feedback please.

-and yes i still hate neons, burberry baseball caps and white trainers

Renault Laguna Coupe

Hi Tom, welcome back mate. I assume youll be getting an aftermarket exhuast for the Cup then. If I remember rightly itll make the car look like a mobile phone from above. Still LMAO when I think of that thread :D

S2000

I used to have a 172 Mk1 and now have a cup. Basically its like you probably expect from what you would have read about it. Bit faster than a 172, handles a bit better but without the luxuries. Mpg is the same as a 172 in my experience.

mike no exhaust for me, and yes they still look like mobile phones!!!

i think ren. came up trumps with the cup, its alot of car for the money!!

i use to have a mk 1 too it returned 35mpg which is great