ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Rat Appreciation Thread

ratmk5.jpg

<3 that TBH.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
If you say so! lol!

Can see them come MOT time! haha! Excuse me son your motor's 99% rust and full of straw and spiders webs! ;)

PH2 172
so is it just people with knackered rusty cars who have decided that its cool, in order to try and make people think they have nice cars when infact they're just shite?

so is it just people with knackered rusty cars who have decided that its cool, in order to try and make people think they have nice cars when infact they're just s**te?
That's what people who try too hard do, yes. If you look at the picture of your post, that's a prime example of how the 'rat' look should be.

AR - It's all about having fun with your car and talking to people about crazy s**t you've done etc you get far to serwious x

Mini Cooper S sport
OK, I've read through most of the 12 pages of this thread and still don't get the rat look.

They all just look like shitty rusting heaps. Each to their own though blahty blah.

ref that E28 this is what was said about it by the owner, lol
It cannot be stopped.

- Yes, it's real rust.
- No, it doesn't ride on bumpstops.
- No, it doesn't ride like dickhole.
- Yes, I ruined the car.
- There is more to come.

Your favorite,
-Mike

I assume that once it gets to certain level it just stays as it is ??
I can't be arsed to look through the whole thread but I think the rust still looks pretty solid (for rust lol) I don't really see any of the cars rusted through with holes etc.

- I like some rat look stuff, but the try hard ones look too false to me.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Seems like an awful lot of effort to go to just to get accepted by a 'scene'.

Some look like they've just been left to rust of their own accord, which is acceptable, the rest look bloody ridiculous. I mean, old kiddie's bikes on the roof and straw poking out of panel gaps?

That E28 is a waste of a decent car. I just hope he doesn't do the same to that minty 635i in the background.