ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Red & White Clio Project

Today is officially the start of my project .... beginning with a £2 red tree ;) .... wild cherry :approve: .... didn't smell as good as it sounded :dead:
7888983580_c7d75ab8c9_b.png

anyways i've been driving for a couple of months now since passing my test, and along with some good news from my insurance company they've let me put wheels on my car :D i have a few plans to begin my project (below) that im hoping to get done by the end of 2012 hopefully sooner!

7822330194_5da2e0ce97_b.png

Firstly the wheels, red bbs rm's! i've got in contact with someone who makes custom ones and he's currently doing some red ones with gold studs so hopefully they'll be on soon! :evil: lowering my car will come after my wheels as i wanna see what it looks like with them on at the current height!

also planning on doing some colour coding on the back and side black strips & door handles (if anyone knows the paint code for my car that would help me alot!!!) next im gonna find some decent speakers and a stereo, any recommendations??? saw this in halfords the other day and was quite impressed only problem is it might not fit cause of where my gear stick is ....

the plan is to begin with the cheap things then work my way up, working as a KP 24/7 isnt the most fun ever but if it means i can get some things for my car its all worth it!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Really looking forward to seeing your car with the bbs wheels on :) Should look great!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Bin the tree and buy a cherry jelly belly air freshener. I've got one or when my tangerine one runs out. They smell amazing!

I'll keep an eye on this :)

The rubbery jelly belly ones last longer than the cardboard versions of jelly belly. I have the cheery ones, aAltho I can't smell them anymore :( must of got use to the smell

TT QS
was the roof like that when you got it? i fancy a black roof on mine. should look good when its done :D

someone my dad knows wraps buses for a living so asked him if he could do my roof black and he did :) free of charge too! and yeah i do! and yeah i do ride bmx, sunday forecaster in red, so my car should match it soon :approve:

Rs200
good lad i used to ride alot man, snapped my foot and its never been the same! 540 a 12 set went well untill i hit a rail haha

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Plans sound good, although personally I wouldn't smooth the rear diamond. I've been contemplating wrapping my roof black too, so thanks for sharing the pics :)

FINALLY!!! GOT MY COLOUR CODING DONE :bump:

After not having my car for almost a week due the crash i've been feeling lost but today i just went to collect it from the body shop! heres some pictures....

before and after!
7985905720_2f5d7a03d0_b.png

7985837624_afab5eaf2d_b.png

7985844068_75ffea806b_b.png

7985840718_6ff812cb33_b.png

7985850700_7c22afe2f8_b.png

7985838211_f3f8c945bd_b.png

so next up lows and wheels and my project will be pretty much done :)

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Looks nice :). Personally, I wouldn't go for bbs.

I would go 17" Banded steelies. That would look awesome if 17" steels exist. I know 16's do theres a few laying around at college

i am considering other wheels other than bbs wheels mainly cause they cost a bomb :L banded steelies is a cool idea :) im gonna look into that ....

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
i am considering other wheels other than bbs wheels mainly cause they cost a bomb :L banded steelies is a cool idea :) im gonna look into that ....

Yeah they're really pricey. You could always do the VDUB sorta thing and get wheels from a Merc/Bentley/Porsche? or any brand etc.

Superleggera'd MK3
Get some replica bbs wheels, been looking recently and there are some nice 16" sets that look pretty much the same but much cheaper :)

things seem to be working out quite nicely atm! got my wheels sorted, i'll upload the pictures when they're on my car in 2weeks time as i'll have coil overs on it :) bought my new front headlights too that will be on tomorrow! replacing my interior lights and number plate lights with white led's and some recaro r100's soon!
8234541861_730e7e87c2.png