ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Renault fleet

225 Cup & Williams
Thanks mate, Had the Wiliiams for 2 years now spent quite a bit of money on it an still got a lot to spend on it labour of love though.

225 Cup & Williams
Cheers guys, thinking about getting an RS2 manifold for my 172 next year and hopefully get the Williams finished too.

133/225/CLS AMG
A man after my own heart mate, the more Renaults the better and my next would be either a Clio Williams/172 MKI or a R5 GTT!!!

Also look mint too! :)

BMW 330D
Jesus what a driveway. Must be horrible for you deciding which one to drive each day, i feel dead sorry for you.

225 Cup & Williams
Haha yeah I'm finding it really tough mate :(, the Williams is sorn'd and has sat in the garage most of this year the 172 sits in the driveway and gets used at weekends only as I've got a works van and my brother is starting to use the 5GTT to get to work.