ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**The Replica Appreciation thread**

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
All let down by the black tabs missing from the front bumpers lol.

but seriosuly stunning cars about

is dirty.
My effort.

DSC01027.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSCN0537.jpg

Flame Red Delight
the cars are absolute amazing in here but still not seen a mark 2 ph1 172 rep :( i am looking for some inspiration what to do with my car next.

Flame Red Delight
finally a mk2 ph1 nice car mate and its looking good :D just really dont know what to do to mine without it costing an arm and a leg (which i may consider to sell in exchange for a 172 etc lol)

Flame Red Delight
its looking good still want to know how to fit PH2 bumpstrips as i tried and failed miserably lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
R8 FTWs is immense... I think that looks better than most sports tbh!
As for the rest, like i said before, absolutely gorgeouuus. Top job laddiez

Static Low
damn. this has got me thinking about getting an RS front bumper ! but then il have to raise the coilies at the front

120d M Sport
^^do it!! would look immense mate! if A18X HO were he're right now he would say "no more get low Android ;)"

Lupo GTI
Karl's already posted some when it was his, but it's mine now so here's some more recent one's :eek:

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

Jamie, where did you get the little black tabs on the front from? Been looking for them for ages! :(

Static Low
haha hes stalking me !
I have to get lt lower at the back though. end of :p

I always said i never wanted a rep though cause il be getting the real thing one day.

Lupo GTI
Android, go for it, you won't regret it ;)
I can't afford to run an RS as a student, but when I'm done and get a FT job I want one!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Android, go for it, you won't regret it ;)
I can't afford to run an RS as a student, but when I'm done and get a FT job I want one!

That is the main reason people make Reps ^

Me being one of them (Semi - Rep in the making)

Static Low
hate student life :p

problem is.. that i want to keep my 15 inch wheels and stull have arches over the tyres.. but then the RS front bumper would surely just be touching the ground cause my dynamique one only has 2-3 inches clearence at most

BMW E92/Audi S3

problem is.. that i want to keep my 15 inch wheels and stull have arches over the tyres.. but then the RS front bumper would surely just be touching the ground cause my dynamique one only has 2-3 inches clearence at most

f**k mate, how low??
Pics lol.

Lupo GTI

Student life messes everything up! hah.
Well I'm running 17's with no arch liners and lowered. I get rubbing a little on full lock but I'm fine most of the time.

Go for it ;)