ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**The Replica Appreciation thread**

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
really ;)?

IMG_4393.gif

jamie

If this comes up for sale in the near future i want first dibs, looks better than the real thing!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
shame it doesnt have rs wings and imitation skirts
sunroof!!!!!! :(
oem reps ftw :eek:
So its got standard wings? Didnt know you could fit the rs bumper without them, would be interested to find out how as i need a new front bumper anyway.

Yours looks good too hutchie, but i like jamie's, maybe its the pics?

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
they all look great!! my lil bro will be joinin in march as he is going to undertake the RS Rep appreciation!! haha

Lupo GTI
Shame your so far away Jamie.
Wouldn't mind some pictures with your motor.
Just spent the best part of 40 minutes fitting my new RS Wheel, pictures will be up soon :D

was that aimed at me "jamie" or another jamie? swear 2008 was the year that all the jamie's with clios joined CS haha

some more from recent shoots;

IMG_4686.gif

IMG_4435.gif

IMG_1213.gif

IMG_1236.gif

IMG_1238.gif

jamie

Shame your so far away Jamie.
Wouldn't mind some pictures with your motor.
Just spent the best part of 40 minutes fitting my new RS Wheel, pictures will be up soon :D
I was up there at Sam (Bonxy)'s a couple of months ago. I'll definitely be at FCS though so I'll see you there :)

My old 1.2 (3years ago)

It did have the front end with wings on, but I cant find the pics... looks sweet around this time

picture009du5.jpg

picture014dl7.jpg

Ktec recessed exhaust being fitted tommorow!!!!! :D
Coming soon:
RS Grille
Spacers
HIDs
Turinis? 172 wheels? Deep dishes? hmm
CIMG1204.gif

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
makes me want to put an RS kit on mine, anybody with a black RS want to put my front and back lights on there car aswell as my wheels providing your low enough so i can see if its worth it lol

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Mine, Got myself a set of team dynamic pro race 1.2's instead of these now:

vox7no.jpg

29b2dzm.jpg

Will get some more pics with the new wheels once i get a chance :)