ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The ring 28 September-1 october

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Im jumping in with the lads who are sorting this out! Didn't know if any of you lot would be keen!! Would be good to have some of the westmiddlans lot there! Any one keen?

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
More than keen and am dying to go and a CS trip is the best way but at the minute I'm financially screwed. If next week brings a new job as I hope it will then I may be in.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
£20 a week away from now and ul be sorted!! Or if any one wants to jump In with me, split the price I dnt mind!!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Chris in the main post for this someone asked the same thing and LewisTaylor who started the thread and did it before posted...

Fuel UK - Dover (depends where you live!)
Ferry allow about £60
Fuel to get to Nurburgring and back to Calais allow £80 - £100
Camping 56 euros per person
Laps 25 euro's each or 4 for 95 euro's then fuel is proportionate to that.
Then food and drink etc

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ok mate sound. I will see what I can do and try and sort something out. :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'd say £400/£500 a person would be more than enough but if ur with sum one the fuel wnt b to bad and depends how much u want to get smashed and eat over there!! Il probily take about £450 and il cum back with plenty of change!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I might save up till next year so I could deffo go. I'm sure there will be one arranged for next year too.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That's me sorted for next year then. I think I would like to go on a few track sessions here too before nurburgring

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Really want to go but the exhaust i have on my car would make a trip across Europe unbearable.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Dan will you be staying down south on the 27th in say a Travelodge for the early ferry on 28th?
Yea I think so it's only £20 for a room and it holds 2 people! And it means il get a good night sleep!!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I should know in the next week or so about a job so if all goes well I may book one and the ferry.
Are you going on your own Dan?

Cheers for that DannyR

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Danny your not from westmiddlans go away. Haha jokes! Yea think so not 100% tho one of the lads may cum! Told the gf she wouldn't enjoy the trip :p

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The fact you want a load of lads to come with you and camp and have just put that word, spelt that way in there would probably put most people off. I think Ad (t21ads) will be up for it now though.

Pmsl...he said it was only gay if you push back!!!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
If that's the case, adam you can jump in with me and il cover the cost of the trip, all you have to bring is the johnsons baby oil (other brands are available.)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I prefer the KY to johnsons. It's water which is better than oil based lubes. ;)

O dear I sound well queer.

I'm joking guys. Not used either :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I prefer the KY to johnsons. It's water which is better than oil based lubes. ;)

O dear I sound well queer.

I'm joking gubys. Not used either :)
Your not a real pipe fitter unless you've been bummed. Well that's what I got told when I was an
apprentice..........

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Hmm tempted but only just my 172 if knew people better off this site would probably come as always want to go on the ring

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hmm tempted but only just my 172 if knew people better off this site would probably come as always want to go on the ring

Hi Greg? Come along to the Dudley meet? Meet some people, the majority are not from our Region anyway so will be new face to myself too.

Come to the meet tomorrow and you will see a few of the West Midlanders.

If you come to Cliosport Saturday you will be at an annual meet with all people from the forum. We're a good bunch...as you will no doubt see for yourself.

Mini 1000/172/Leon
Will do be nice to get some use of the thing being 20 yrs old I am paying enough insurance wise but 2bf worth every penny so far :)

Countryman JCW
Interested in this also!

Although, my mates have been and said 2 days would be a bit over kill? anyone going on the friday that would be coming back on the sunday?

Next decision is which car should i take... ph1 or 182?

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Best advice I can give is make sure you include some weekday evening sessions. I have been three times now and the weekends are cool for atmosphere etc but can be rammed. And when it is there are usually more closures it's harder to get on and people drive worse because they are desparate to get that lap time. The evening sessions I found are quieter and people behaved better, you end up getting the same amount of track time in the evening because after the first 20 mins its quieter. Would have love to have come but can't make it then!

Lionel Richie
sod camping, the ringhaus is cheap enough, plus it has a bar and is about 300m from the main entrance, plus pistonklaus restaurant is about a 10-15min walk (you have to go there)

you can hit the ring non stop from b'ham in 9hrs

Megane r26
We stayed in the dorint hotel not weekend just gone but weekend before, it is on the gp circuit an part of the complex. Paid 170 each b+b also has pool an garage an bar on site.