ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Simpson Tapped Out

There's nothing about for the latest version yet, someone will leak a hack for it in a few days though. Need a jailbroken device to do it that way though.

I played this briefly on my Android Tablet. I don't like games that actively encourage you to spend ridiculous amounts of money just to progress. I normally outright refuse to even install them, but I found a useful program for Android (you need a rooted device) called HaXplorer.
Lets you modify values stored in memory, or in simple terms - tell the game how much money and doughnuts you want. This process works for loads of games on the Play Store and there's plenty of tutorials on how to use it online. :) It's free and has meant portable gaming has gotten a lot more interesting. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need a hand.

I wasted an evening just building everything I humanly could and buying up all the land but it got a bit samey after a while. I can't imagine how long it would have taken to progress to the point I got to without a bit of knowhow. Or money.

Last edited: