ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Simpson Tapped Out

ITB BG 182
Is anyone on this forum playing this app?

I am finding it highly addictive but now annoying with all the error messages.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm playing this have been for a while now.

Not really had any issues with it crashing or error messages though :S

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I've been playing it for a while, totally pointless and takes forever to do anything but addictive yes!

Never had it crash on me yet (level 19)

It's on my phone but only really for my girlfriend. Saying that I do check in on there daily for her whilst she's not around. Is quite an addictive game! Like level 18 now I think

Goliath I
I'm surprised this threads still open, the Carmageddon one was locked in minutes!

In regards to the game though c really get into it

ITB BG 182
Loving this, how do you add people?
If you have an Origin account firstly.

Then bottom right hand corner on the main play screen
click on the bart and milhouse icon
This will show towns saying add a friend.
Click it and another screen will show, where it says find friends in origin put in johncoxon3 and click go.

that will then add me, then all you need to do is add anyone elses names you get

to find out if you have invites, click news on that last screen and you'll see two tabs at the top, click the right one.
then click the big O bottom left, and another screen will pop up,

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Is this an iPhone or iPad game? Also, has the game save bug been resolved?

ITB BG 182
Im a little too addicted now and cheating to build money and fast.

Well not cheating, just built a lot of houses that produce 75 spending points ever 3 hours but x 300 houses equals 22,500 and x5 each day is 112,000.

So im buying alot of land and most of the extra's plus all the other bits too.

Clio 182
Downloaded it earlier and just saw the thread. pretty good so far and quite funny.

Last edited:
  FF 182
Stupidly addictive game, totally pointless. My username is sithebike. Add me if you like