ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The sleepers appreciation thread

dont f*ck about tbh
p6050075.jpg

p5240002.jpg

and
p4300005.jpg

p4300007.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
anyone on here own a vtec mini?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xqrk8bfosno

and thats only a 1600 i think. just imagine the 2L. think i might make one of these for a track car when im at uni:rasp:

thinking of making one as a student lol, got a spare 10-->15k!!?!?? (if you start from scratch!)

i'm toying with the idea at the moment currently got a 1275 engine, considering doing the vtec conversion over summer depending on funds.....

3.jpg

P1010194.jpg

P1010180.jpg

RB 182 Special.
anyone on here own a vtec mini?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xqrk8bfosno

and thats only a 1600 i think. just imagine the 2L. think i might make one of these for a track car when im at uni:rasp:

thinking of making one as a student lol, got a spare 10-->15k!!?!?? (if you start from scratch!)

i'm toying with the idea at the moment currently got a 1275 engine, considering doing the vtec conversion over summer depending on funds.....

3.jpg

P1010194.jpg

P1010180.jpg

My step dad's mate builds and restores cars. He built a Mini a few years back for hill climbing and rallying, and put a 2litre 16v Astra GTE engine in it. He also modded the rear to fit coilovers, widened the track etc. etc. That thing was absolutely mental!!!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI

3.jpg

P1010194.jpg

P1010180.jpg

no but lets just say i know people who know people when it comes to minis;) pity those mates dont have any spare 2.0L vtecs lying about along with a subframe:( but could pick up a decent mini from them for cheap

and its gona be a shared project with a mate

probs wont ever happen but its i can dream lol

seat arosa 1.4 tdi
Cant be arsed to look thru this topic to see if somones said it, but there are a couple 1.8T lupos around. I bet they surprise a few people!

White APE
Did anyone notice the price of fuel at the petrol station in the Red Victor 1 vid?

85.9!!

has anybody got the link to the thread of that white lupo? i remeber seing it half done a few months ago

172 Race Car
Wikipedia..............

A sleeper is a car that has high performance and an unassuming exterior. Sleeper cars are termed such because their exterior looks little or no different from a standard or economy-class car (or in some cases worse due to seeming neglect on the owners part), but internally they are modified (or are built) to perform at higher levels.

Red victor one doesnt count!

thar corrola is sick, seen pics of it a few times, diddnt they use it as a development car to experiment on reaching them power figures? i heard its de tuned abit now so its abit more sensible

Turbos.
I guess you wouldn't expect it to be that fast, but for me its still not a sleeper.... has to be stock car to count IMO!