ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the start looking for advise on what to do to my mk3

Clio 197
do the alloys suit the car as i may be geting some cancast ones? also in 2mind wever to get coiovers or 45mil H&Rs

Attachments

• 2011-09-17 13.14.59_edit0.jpg
    2011-09-17 13.14.59_edit0.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 134
Red banding doesn't suit IMO. Shiny wheel nuts on a completely standard not-even-colour coded car don't suit either IMO - try some plain looking centre caps? Also Nankang isn't a brand I'd be advertising - they probably have the same coefficient of friction as teflon...

Oh and they're probably bigger than ideal too, but apart from that I don't think the main design or colour look bad at all.

Car needs colour coded side strips badly.

Clio 197
thanks for the advise the white on the tires int on anymore they were when i firtst got the alloys and i took it off. so should i take the alloys off and buy my standared ones back and have them spreyed black

Clio 197
i agree been looking to get the red line took off as i hate it but they want 45 an alloy. it is geting couler coded whwn i get paid so ill have the nuts sprayed black aswell also guna have the badges done black aswell. but in to minds wever to get the red line sprayed or buy my cancast alloys back and get them sprayed blaxk

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
wheels would look ok without the red band and if the car was a bit lower but if it was mine id be going with the standard wheels, spacers and lower

Clio 197
thanks for the advise im goin to get my cancasts back get some coils and spacers after Xmas i was thinking 45mil h&rs but i dno if ill be happy with them. think im goin to get couler coded and the back moilds smootjed off when i get the money lol

Clio 197
the blokes sold my cancasts the nob lol so if anyone knows were i can get hold of some? thanks