ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The strange coloured cup

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Just finishing the build up of my track car after its new paint job and got one side of my new brake set up fitted.
Having a few problems with the electric steering that will have to wait a month to get sorted, until i get home from work again.

1414255293.jpg

1414255287.jpg

1414255306.jpg

Next to the road toy.
1414255316.jpg

Awesome choice of cars, not sure what else I can add xD

I've seen a few clios with those bonnet holes end up with a bonnet on their roof/windscreen, does it not suck in too much air? (and create lift under the bonnet)

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome choice of cars, not sure what else I can add xD

I've seen a few clios with those bonnet holes end up with a bonnet on their roof/windscreen, does it not suck in too much air? (and create lift under the bonnet)

I have ran them for this season and never had any problems when the aerocatches are shut properly :coldsweat:, I removed the seal at the back of the bonnet to allow air to flow through.

RB 182 FF
Great choice of cars, a green Clio actually looks good! :smile: That 911 is such a great car, that's a car I'll own one day!! :up:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
don't go near 2118's imo, they weigh and absolute ton and look frankly a bit shite ;) stick with low unsprung for a track car, you'd only need gravel wheels for rallying
superlegs are strong as hell and very very light, pretty much ideal track wheel, its all I use on the track motor be it for the semi or full slicks

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Ive already got a set 😢 they are in for powder coat just now , i have pro race 2's as well which are very light.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
lol, sell them, horrible things imo, took me a while to realise it as had a few sets
the pro race (1 or 1.2) are second choice, used to run them until I picked up enough superlegs to get rid of them, good wheel though but still over a kilo per corner heavier

Looks cracking! Recognise the Porsche, were you on a Piston Heads run with me earlier in the year? I drove with you back from Cameron House Hotel back to Edinburgh. I was in my blue 172 Cup.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Looks cracking! Recognise the Porsche, were you on a Piston Heads run with me earlier in the year? I drove with you back from Cameron House Hotel back to Edinburgh. I was in my blue 172 Cup.

That would have been Michael who I bought the car back off earlier this year, I had sold him it about 3 years before 😢

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
It was always going to be a love or hate choice , but think its turned out better than i thought it would. Actually tempted to keep the graphics to a minimum now.
The OZ wheels actually look alot better than they do in the pictures, but can't wait to try on the white chronos on.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
They are a Brembo calliper used on the rear of a 996 turbo and also on the front/rear of boosters, they just fit behind the 15's with a 16mm spacer but thats on a 300mm disc.
On a daily i would agree but this is now a dedicated trailer/track car , so thought I might as well make it stand out since it needed paint anyway.

Ph1 172 Flame Red
This thing looks amazing... so does the road toy. And you're local Hope to see this up close sometime!

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Forged High comp 12.8:1
Ported head
Jenvey bodies
120mm trumpets with 20mm spacers
Omex 600
Pico injectors
Arp rod bolts
Lightweight flywheel
Arp flywheel bolts

228bhp during mapping