ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The sun is shining and the flamer is clean yeah!!

As above spent 6 hours on her clayed her zymol hd cleansed her and diamond brited her woooow i think she looks good

Before anyone comments on the engine bay the cone is in the post and the cover is being sprayed just need to order my strut from k-tec then shes ready for MFN next sun

anywone else coming to MFN?

comments welcome :D

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Liking the engine plenum, as your not modding your car ;) i think you should wack some silver visions in.

182 Full Fatt!
Liking the engine plenum, as your not modding your car ;) i think you should wack some silver visions in.
might do?? unsure as the standard ones blend in

DO IT!!!:race:

Brake discs are rusty!!!:quiet: hehe! (I always give mine a run round the block before cleaning the wheels to remove the rust dust you get on the first drive!)

mrk 1 rsi
looks sound mate you mite just draw somr atention over my way on sunday lol.
looks gd
u get that scratch out of your bonnet??

looks sound mate you mite just draw somr atention over my way on sunday lol.
looks gd
u get that scratch out of your bonnet??

i did mate yeah took some buffing but its gone :)
will be over sat see the thread in meets mate and get you name down :)

brake discs dam it thought i had covered it all ow well still look good especially once ive taken it for a spin today :)

133/225/CLS AMG
How did yo uget the engine up that shiny mate????

I'm looking at giving the missus 182 engine a clean up but not really sure the best thing to use. :D

Have to say though, the car looks stunning. That flame red is definitely the best 172 colour as well.

i got it polished mate at a metal polishers in notts only cost £60 and it looks ace imo

Wait until i get my cover back on will look nice :)

Turbos.
Looks like a great job buddy!

As said, get clear side repeaters and silvervision indicator bulbs. It will make a big difference.

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
might do?? unsure as the standard ones blend in

DO IT!!!:race:

Brake discs are rusty!!!:quiet: hehe! (I always give mine a run round the block before cleaning the wheels to remove the rust dust you get on the first drive!)

Me too, get rid off that rust:dapprove:

Looking real Shiney mate, well worth the effort:) I keep think if the engine mount needs something, painting or something as i'm not sure if it could be polished and kept ok due to shape.

ive cleaned her again

god im sad every week she has a good shine :)

get my cover back mext week cant wait will add to this thread when its all back together