ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The third and final clio!

ph1 track weapon
just won my 3rd and hopefully final 172 on ebay. think i got it for a good price considering the spec and miles, and hopefully as its standard its not been too abused either!

wheels already sold and the interior is all gonna come out, which should fund replacement wheels and buckets, then just need some decent suspension and an exhaust and its back on the trackday circuit for me :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....783791&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Mk2 Ph2
very tidy mate, looking into getting myself a ph1 172 hopefully a get as good a deal as you lol

ph1 track weapon
i have a daily so this is gonna be going full track spec as long as i dont get bored!

ph1 track weapon
Back again!

Why did you sell the last one as you're doing same mods again?

Tim

The previous one developed an electrical issue that killed all the interior loom and the immobiliser, so I broke it for over a grand more than I paid for it

I'm hoping that as it's standard this one will have a better chance of being reliable for a bit. It's going into the garage at the parents house for the time being anyway til I decide what I wanna do with it!

ph1 track weapon
having collected the car I'm more than impressed with the condition. its staying locked away for now as i still have my daily to use while the weathers crap! will get it detailed once the weathers a bit nicer, an thanks to steve@r-sport i'll have some coilovers as of Sunday, which will go on at some point :)

just need to decide whether i keep the f1s and get a refurb on them, or run some 2118s....

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Tim

The previous one developed an electrical issue that killed all the interior loom and the immobiliser, so I broke it for over a grand more than I paid for it

I'm hoping that as it's standard this one will have a better chance of being reliable for a bit. It's going into the garage at the parents house for the time being anyway til I decide what I wanna do with it!

Make sense then didn't realise you'd had issues with the last one.

There's a meet next Monday so you should come and show us the 172.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
F1's ftw tbh mate, save the dolla you would spend on the 2118's on something else unless your minted of course, then just do both :)

ph1 track weapon
had a think and i'm just gonna keep the f1s, get them refurbed most likely in gloss black and stick the coilies on :)

from then on i'll just be using it day to day

tim - i wont be at the coming one as i'm not gonna be putting it on the road for a month or so yet. need to give it a good detailing next time i'm seeing the parents and then i'll stick some photos up as its staying tucked away in their garage for now :)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Hope I can drop on something similar when looking again!!!

Looks bargain £1500 fun!! Did you buy/test drive before bidding/buying, or go blind for the buzz..

197 FF Glacier White
If you do sell the F1's. give me a shout, I'm after some! Great looking car, if I didn't have a Cup, I'd have a PH1.

G