ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The time has come

3.0ltr V6

Well im still in two minds but think im just going to go for it...

Ive listed my beloved car for sale on here (in the appropriate section) lol.

Its my V6 Mk1. Got the chance to lay my hands on a Mk2 but need to sell mine first. Just putting the feelers out on here first.

:D

3.0ltr V6

why not d.brown? Thanks guys. I really dont want to part with my V and if I miss out on this Mk2 I shant bother. Im in no rush to move it on if I have no interest. The Vs are great! :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Ro$$i86 on 26 August 2005

Ahhh i love both the Mk2 V6 Clio and the R32...it would be a tough choice for me!
Put an R32 side-by-side against any Vee and the R32 would look like a chavved-up, over-priced, overweight Golf. Ooops - was I pointing out the blatantly obvious?! ;)

D.

3.0ltr V6

Thanks smokey. Just got to get someone to buy it now. Lots of people seem to want one but noone seems to buy one, lol. :(

Renault ChaVio

Pistonheads is a good place to stick it. I sold my Alfa GTV V6 through that site for good money. The shots of your car look nice and in a way I prefer the look of the Mk1 cars to the later model. Im going to buy the Mk2 though when I sell my car.

The problem for me will be I dont really want a blue one!

Good luck.

3.0ltr V6

Think im in agreements with u ant. I dont really want a blue one. Not that there is anything wrong with them (all of the blue owners) just not my colour. I would like a black one. Pistonheads? Not heard of it but will have a look now. Thanks Stu/Ant. ;)

Renault ChaVio

A woman shunning the girly Clio blue colour?! :confused:

I like the black best too – then silver and Lunar grey. Ill probably end up with a blue one when the time comes!

3.0ltr V6

Lol. Why will you end up with a blue one if its not your first choice? I like the black first too, then the silver, then the blue. As for being a woman and shunning the blue, sorry. Im not a normal girl you see, thats why I drive a V6, lol. ;)

3.0ltr V6

Ive just listed my car on the Pistonheads website, so thanks for the heads up on that one guys!! Looks as though it will take time to upload pics on there though. Wait to see what happens. :D

Renault ChaVio

That was quick! Took me hours to write mine. The photos dont usually take that long to appear – a few hours normally. they just need to get the file sizes right and put the P/H logo on them.

That blue is too common. I know what will happen; Ill sell my car, there will be none that fit the bill in black/silver/grey and uncontrolable excitement will see to it that I buy an Illiad blue car. :)

3.0ltr V6

LOL. That very same thought has run through my head! I will sell mine with the intention of getting this black one but it will probably sell before I can get it, then I will be stuck with no car and will end up with a blue one, lol. :oops:

Renault ChaVio

...then well both be going on about how Illiad is better than the rest (along with the majority) before someone drags up this thread.