ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The trophy weekender's.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I hope you're having a great weekend mate. I got the GT4 stuck on a soft verge on a single pass mountain road and got left behind (as I was rear guard!) My car was too wide and met a farmer and trailer who decided not to wait to let me by after letting everyone else through! Demolished a fence so I could put the wood under the wheel and get myself out! LOL! Red mist descended and I spanked it from that point on.

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
I hope you're having a great weekend mate. I got the GT4 stuck on a soft verge on a single pass mountain road and got left behind (as I was rear guard!) My car was too wide and met a farmer and trailer who decided not to wait to let me by after letting everyone else through! Demolished a fence so I could put the wood under the wheel and get myself out! LOL! Red mist descended and I spanked it from that point on.
#shouldhavetakenthetrophy 😜

0ss

ClioSport Club Member
With all due respect... I hate you. 🤣 🤣 🤣 :p

Yup, certainly the single-pass roads!!!
We tried to avoid the single track roads if possible. We've had a great day today and had some good traffic free miles with big smiles on our faces. I think we'll have to do this again next year.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
We tried to avoid the single track roads if possible. We've had a great day today and had some good traffic free miles with big smiles on our faces. I think we'll have to do this again next year.
On the whole we avoid them, too - but a couple of the more spectacular views means we have to take them. :p I hope the photos come out. I have hardly taken any this year and I'm relying on others!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
No worries, loads of people were taking pics of the GT4. I don't know who they are/were... :p🤣 There's still tomorrow (Sunday) so I'll try harder.

Reactions: 0ss
  200 Cup, 182 Trophy
Jesus! :oops:

Sorry to hear this Andy.