ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the ugliest clio’s ever!

can you post any pics?

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 17 October 2003

tbh this whole 3dr/5dr row is pointless it has been pointed out before, there are cars that have 5 doors like evos and scoobies does that make them sh*t cos they have 5 doors?

i personally have a 5 door and i dont care tbh, i know that my 5 door clio will have ago at most other cars on the road, and soon with new turbo and front mount intercooler i hopefully will be pushing 180bhp.....

Quote: Originally posted by cliocrazy on 17 October 2003

this werent even the topic it was the ugliest clios,and 5door clios came up and the myneer clio as well!!!
yeah but some people think that both 5 door clios and myneer are pig ugly

why do people have to destroy their cars by putting stupid big ass spoilers on! some of these cars posted would look alot better with a more subtle spoiler, especially the one above

that pic of the 5 door clio above looks quite nice,needs some skirts.but in general looks good.;) the black clio I quite like,but still not keen on that bodykit.

na its not that its theres sum round my area where they dont know how to mod a 5door and theyve made a mess of it so i rekon if ya cant do it dont. dats all so prove me wrong and show me some decent 5door clios

yer der da nice 1s il post one on here about 7ish that is a right sh*t heep,the spoiler is on the roof!!just above the back doors

thats a cool clio very well built,i tried to get a pic of the 5door clio 2day but cudnt b arsed to get out an take 1 !!!!!!!!!!

what do you rekon of the back bumper coz most people dont like it personally i love the whole kit but there are people out there namingh no names CLIOBOY ooops!!!!

Chris1.4RT, you dont live anywhere near Middlesbrough/Redcar do you, because theres a sh*t silver 5door thats drives round here like what you described, and has black viper strips running through the middle of it and has always got loads of lads in.

i know but mines a mix of there stuff, the skirts rnt part of that kit and the bonnet i designed so..... but that exhaust all 4 r connected, not just one side :)

no offence to anyone who owns that car but i dont like it at all, hopefully youve put the pic in as an ugly clio uve seen and not one you like

no offence take JC everyone has there own taste, and Clio32v fo?! still aint seen a pic of ur car yet? or dont u ave a clio and come on ere cuz u wish u had one?

I was looking at the carzone kit for my clio but just dont look right.

Ive got a 5 door clio and my mates rip me :\

I like most of the clios you lothave posted up !

BMW 320d Sport

LOL seeing some of those pictures make me wince like when I eat ice cream thats too cold. but still, top marks to all of them, simply for actually doing something to their Clios. Its not supposed to be a competition to see whos got the most superior and subtle taste in mods; if you mod it how you like it then thats all that matters really. And anyone who does mod their Clio just so *someone else* will like it is a real loser. :D

No taking anything away from them though, theres some real shockers there:confused:, that one with 6 tailpipes wicked rofl

i think that 6 exhaust one has been photo shopped cos in pic below it only has 4 :S yea thats mine on the dirveway in southend, have u got a black clio by any chance?? clio 32v, y is it **** ?? cos it different? and JC its mine, i said it werent for everyonei mite think ur bird ugly when u dnt, no wot im sayin