ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the ugliest clio’s ever!

right this has to be done,there are so many ugly clios around my area they have to be shamed so when i find them ill get pics an show you ,in the mean time post pics of clios youve seen and shame them on here THE UGLIEST CLIOS EVER! cheers

ex Clio 172 owner :(

theres a dull silver looking clio (latest style)going round where i live, its all wrong! 5 doors which is bad enough, crap alloys, not lowered, the ugliest front bumper ive ever seen on any car anywhere ever, hideous back end with lexus lights and ridiculous spoiler, and its always got about 5 lads in it wanting a race...

ill have to try and take a snap of it sometime, its SICK!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Holy! Though the one I seen is sheer crass! How can someone say "yes, Im happy with that, it needs no more work. I can drive around town and get true respect from one and all"

hey theres nothing wrong with 5 door clios! :p mines a 5 door obviously lol. i like my clio even though its a 5 door, nice colour and in mint condition, i like it! dont care thats its 5 door its suits me bein a lazy sod cos when i drop people off i dont have to get out! :) lol

i dont av any pics ill take some tommorow. its just a standard m reg clio nearly same colour blue as a valver with some nice 6 spoke alloys, k&n, and some other subtle stuff. i wont have the alloys for long so im looking for some others!

you ride a push bike so your opinion is invalid anyway, child :p haha only kiddin mate ill put some pics on tomora if i can be arsed

i may ride a push bike but ive seen and know a fair bit about clios,ill post a pic of dis well ugly clio 2morow then ull know why i h8 5doors

the clios with a boot - theyre pretty rank

(the non-hatch version before any smart arse comments ;) )

any one seen one? saw a pic month or 2 back but cant find it

Bumder With A Buffer

Theres a 1.9 diesel that gos around ware i live, its got one of them red RENAULT SPORT touring strips, a crappy alloy spoiler and its not had nuffin else dun to it! looks horrible! its not even got body coloured bumpers! but it does have red led washer jets and number plate screws!!

hey which 15 year olds dissin me? i see no one dissin me, just someone dissin 5 doors which is a common thing said by the young ens cos all the boy racers only av 3 doors, so ner :p lol

i dnt mind 5doors its just u get tw*ts trying to do them up and they look sh*t,ill show you tomorrow the sh*ttest 5 door in the world!!!

*WATCH THIS SPACE*

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

tbh this whole 3dr/5dr row is pointless it has been pointed out before, there are cars that have 5 doors like evos and scoobies does that make them sh*t cos they have 5 doors?

i personally have a 5 door and i dont care tbh, i know that my 5 door clio will have ago at most other cars on the road, and soon with new turbo and front mount intercooler i hopefully will be pushing 180bhp.....