ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The UK gets the Trophy, France get.....

Lee

BMW M2C

....what looks like a Blue Trophy. Although from this shot it looks to have standard seats but does have Turinis. It also looks to have the Team badging. http://www.club-rs.org/images%20photos/photopassion/RS%20Rag.jpgPic

Notice the image is called RSRag.jpg. Id guess its what they get instead of the Trophy, either that or its because they can specify different options on the standard car to us.

And one of the Trophy! http://www.club-rs.org/images%20photos/photopassion/RS3%20800X600.jpgYum

Those people had better watch themselves if thats my car. lol

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by RS-Steve on 06 June 2005is it me or does it look jacked up on those wheels?

I thought that, the tyres look narrow too.

Yup, V6 spoiler on the Trophy.

same colour as my old 1.4... capsicum red, which really shines into a deep colour when treated properly!

love it!

320d

Look like 15" turinis to me

Continental renaultsport clios have always only had 15s so theyve prob done the thing same again

v6 mk2

boy reno really are draggin this one out eh!! there will be more vees on the road soon than 182s, cups, trophys, 182s with cup packs, flux capacitors. any1 agree they are taking the michael a bit!?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 06 June 2005
Love the Trophy!needs coilovers ASAFP though.--chris

Why? The setup it has is supposed to be better than coilovers?

What you mean is it needs slamming so that its not longer useable and handles worse?

106 GTi

French blue trophy looks intresting, ride high does look very high tho. Nice find Lee.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 06 June 2005

Look like 15" turinis to me

Continental renaultsport clios have always only had 15s so theyve prob done the thing same again
Anyone know why this is?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 06 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 06 June 2005Look like 15" turinis to meContinental renaultsport clios have always only had 15s so theyve prob done the thing same again [/QUOTE]Anyone know why this is?

i was only aware it was the cars outside europe that did i.e. Australia?

France etc got he same size as us.

dk

911 GTS Cab

ah yes numberplate rings true now but why is it left hand drive then, thought jap cars were right hand drive Jeremy?

Lee

BMW M2C

Madness, you just dont imagine Clios going over to Japan for some reason.

The joys of Renaultsport cars reach far and wide. lol