ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Upgrade...

172 Cup
Looks real nice mate, my bro has had two and loved them. As said theres easy power to be achieved through decent breathing mods.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Cheers folks!

Just had a mess around with some of my pictures, quite like this one...

6751734059_dbf8d15739_z.jpg

Tidy and I prefer CTRs to Clios. But your old red bus was something special. That just looks plain to me fella!

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Well, here's a long overdue update... I've pretty much done bugger all with the car since I bought it as I keep telling myself I'm not that keen on it, although it's a nice car. So after several months of shopping around and test driving I've decided to keep it!

I lowered it 35mm on Eibach Sportlines on Sunday, and it's booked in for a FRSU on Friday.

8051532737_c2587ec652_z.jpg

It looks a lot lower in the flesh btw...

AK

M240i
Nice.

I remember the pic you took of your 197 in the same location, was a bit darker IIRC and it looked absolutely stunning!

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Cheers dude, it's been ages since I used my SLR... I need some new locations and some more practice!

TTRS & V50
Sportlines are significantly lower. I was with one on saturday, and to be honest I thought it was on coilovers.

Think i'm going to play it safe with the pro-lines.

Have you bought camber bolts and arms for your FRSU ?

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
It's pretty good on the Sportlines actually! I'm getting the camber arms fitted at the same time as the setup, I'll report back with my opinion of the changes :).

Suzuki Swift Sport
It's pretty good on the Sportlines actually! I'm getting the camber arms fitted at the same time as the setup, I'll report back with my opinion of the changes :).
Looks a lot better on those, mine had fast road done at abp, felt more positive on turn in and more lift off oversteer, although it was a fairly limited test of mine!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Mine's at ABP as we speak, looking forward to getting the keys back :).

Was really impressed with that place, very professional, nice workshops and they explained all the changes they were making. Definitely improved the car.