ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Wax Pack

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
With the ending of Waxybox, and me liking the opportunity to try new things out and see how I get on with them and their behaviours, I've just stumbled upon this::
http://waxpack.co.uk/home/
Please excuse me if this is a repost, but I have had a search and not found anything about these guys.

Anyone use them??
Anyone got any feedback about them??
Looks a little expensive on the first month. Looks like there's a set up fee and then monthly charge for the boxes...??

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
They are genuine and basically offer a lot of new and upcoming uk brands products .Highly recommend odk,bouncers and fourthwax products

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
They are genuine and basically offer a lot of new and upcoming uk brands products .Highly recommend odk,bouncers and fourthwax products
They highly recommend or you would?
I was looking for a source of ODK waxes when I found them....

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
I recommend odk bouncers etc i have used odk shampoo and 3 of his waxes,glamour,sterling and concours.Bouncers done and dusted and slick mick are very nice.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Good stuff then. I got an odk sample which I'm using tomorrow on a mates car as a final layer so I'll look forward to that...
Quite tempted with the wax pack thing though. I may have to trial it for a few months....

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Good stuff then. I got an odk sample which I'm using tomorrow on a mates car as a final layer so I'll look forward to that...
Quite tempted with the wax pack thing though. I may have to trial it for a few months....
Go for it.Buy some Odk jet shampoo its cracking stuff

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Its super slick and smells amazing good luck .What's the Odk sample you have ?

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Not sure, it's a dark beige colour I think, I'll update tomorrow when I'm back with the car and all my bits...

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'm totally lost. You asked about this waxybox equivalent but ads just seems to be talking about random detailing products?