ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "What have you been playing this week?" Thread

1.8 Civic EX
Well the bird in the store said I should go back tuesday to see what they can do, whether thats a refund (all of £2.98 lol) or they will magic the disc from somewhere.

Yeah I heard they were a bit on the scary side, was actually quite looking forward to giving it a go.

1.2 16v
Playing Batman: Arkham City, Fifa 12 & Fallout New Vegas. New Vegas has literrally ruined my social life the day it came out, Might go invest in Skyrim again.

1.8 Civic EX
Well the bird in the store said I should go back tuesday to see what they can do, whether thats a refund (all of £2.98 lol) or they will magic the disc from somewhere.

Yeah I heard they were a bit on the scary side, was actually quite looking forward to giving it a go.

forgot about this! I went back to the shop and they did actually have the disc so swapped it over. Not played it yet though.

Stopped playing BioShock for now, as I've gone back to finishing off Assassins Creed Brotherhood, spurred on by my recent trip to Rome lol

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I played Battlefield for the first time in months. Wish I had more time for the Xbox. I usually only play Fifa 11, I need some better games to come out :(

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Batman Arkham asylum (such a good game), Resident evil (the new one), Soul caliber and BF3 (in which I got destryed!)

Eufloria on the iPad.

Loved it on the PC (Steam) and it lends itself well to a touch interface. They've also made quite a few improvements.

Bumder With A Buffer
I tried the Sniper Elite V2 demo this week.

I was quite impressed! The xray bullet shots are the nuts!

Evo 5 RS
Tribes Ascend. Online FPS game.

In which you skii at 200mph and try to capture flag / points whilst killing the other team. It's different, and also free to play. Unless you want to spend a few quid on the perks. Certainly makes a change from the usual s**te. In fact I'd say it's the best multiplayer fun I've had in years and years

Last edited by a moderator:
I found my old GameBoy and Pokemon Red last night. Fired it up and started a new game. Chose Bulbasaur. b**ches love Bulbasaur's.

Is it not the best feeling in the world finding an old game, loading it up, and it turning out to still be awesome.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Arkham City!

Finished the story, and nearly all of the side missions. Collected 3/4 of the Riddler stuff too.
Honestly feel like I have been playing it my whole life. LOL.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Bf3, fifa 12. Got la noire here too but can't be arsed doing the installs, lol. Going to re-buy Mw3 today, so will be on that quite a bit.

1.2 16v
This week has been:
1. Read Dead Redemption - finally got round to trying to complete it
2. Fifa 12 - Ultimate team
3. Battlefield 3 - Got in to this now and really enjoying "Rush"

SG9 Forester STi
Is it not the best feeling in the world finding an old game, loading it up, and it turning out to still be awesome.

This, love finding old stuff. Played rage racer on the PS1 recently and it brought back so many memories!

1eight2
Theme hospital on my laptop, cracking game still as addicting as the first time I played it.

Ridge Racer unbounded on 360. Also a brilliant game if your a fan of the split/second or burnout series.