ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Where's my old Clio' Thread.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
BK04 BDZ Arctic FF 182 - Sold it to Daniel who then sold it on again.

Still showing as having an MOT.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
My Old 172 Cup,@Mbeau bought it off me & sold it on after a few months.

Reg is HT53 SHJ

But its not showing up on the DVLA,so i guess its on a private plate now?

It is now on a Cup plate! I am still in contact with the current owner. Not sure if he is on here.

was ready for belts / suspension refresh. Had a rear bump sometime before me (little crease in wheel well)

Probs plugs/leads/coil pack/ injections ready too.

Do wish i still had it. Lolol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The only four cars I have ever owned.

Sporting - now tin-cans/landfill.
GT Turbo - same fate.
Evo VI - probably more structural content within an Oxo cube wrapper than in the bodywork itself. I know the shell was scrapped, but the engine lives on. Shame the image has a V front bumper and spoiler on it. ;)
182 - still going strong after all these years - fingers crossed!

1610373826639.png

CLS, RS MEG
I've had a few sports over the years. Lets see now..

FH52 JMU Iceburg Silver MK2 172
MF54 XAT 182 FF Titanium Silver
YT03 PGX Peal Black 172
LT55 TGX 182 FF Racing Blue
OU52 MTX 172 Cup Mondial Blue
OV53 WMC 172 Flamer
Y359 RBN Ph1 172 Iceburg Silver
YF04 VKK 182 FF Arctic Blue
EK08 SDV White 197 with cup suspension & Recaros
LM60 YUJ RS 200 Nimbus Grey cup suspension & Recaros
LV55 OEN 182 FF Black Gold (Current toy car)

Other cars:

Few other clio non sports, Civic Type R, Audi TT 225 Roadster, Merc CLS, VW POLO... Quite a boring selection really :S

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Looks like my old arctic blue, WJ04 GKU changed hands again around june july time. Strange it's never turned up on here

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
was ready for belts / suspension refresh. Had a rear bump sometime before me (little crease in wheel well)

Probs plugs/leads/coil pack/ injections ready too.

Do wish i still had it. Lolol
What a ridiculous statement.
How in earth can you say if a car you don’t own is ‘probably’ due plugs/leads/coil pack/injectors??

unless you’re in the habit of sitting outside the current owners house and watching his or hers every move??

FF 182
Haven’t been on here for ages.
sold my 182 when we were expecting my son. I wish I had it back.
sold it about 7 years ago.
it’s still taxed and MOT’d
Silver VK05 JXT
is it on here?

top of the pyramid
I’d love to know what happened to my old 182 Trophy (HV55 EEN) it was turned into a track car with throttle bodies and lots of goodies, last time I saw it had white 5 spokes on it.

One of the cars I regret selling... My old Clio 172 Cup, BG52 GVA.

MOT has just run out by the looks of it

Attachments

• IMG_20151017_153843101_zpsziosfhbj.jpg
    IMG_20151017_153843101_zpsziosfhbj.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 55

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
FG02 CKJ ------ who ever owned this----incase you ever look here it's dead but parts of her will live on in another build.

I'm sure it was a members car. Was HPI clear and was written a recipt in full stating it was a good straight car....then stumbled across a thread on here days after buying and joining finding it had been crash on track. Asked for my cash back as I was legally entitled to it due to false sale details and false advertisement, got told to jog on. Who ever it belonged to was a collosal c**k either way.

Lol this again, be it back from 2016 as I had you ignored for obvious reasons.

Not false advertisement, it was straight, just because it had the bumper resprayed, a tiny bit of filler and a replacement rear cluster replaced by a body shop doesn’t mean it was a write off, it literally kissed the Armco and everything was superficial, I’m sure you will find a lot of second hand cars that have had parts resprayed/replaced especially at dealers, the car was safe to drive (obviously) and was as good as it was before the extremely minor accident.

I also enjoyed receiving the over aggressive messages and voicemails and how you were going try to get the police involved. I think you will find you’re the collosol c**k here.

I also found out from various people on here a few years after the sale it was fairly common for this guy to f**k people about with other parts they had bought off him, but at the time he was friends with a mod so I guess it never went anywhere, pot kettle black?

For anyone interested here’s a pic of the ‘write off’ damage..

05E4AB4F-F2A4-4DB8-83A4-874DE07C31C0.jpeg

Last edited:

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Not false advertisement, it was straight, just because it had the bumper resprayed, a tiny bit of filler and a replacement rear cluster replaced by a body shop doesn’t mean it was a write off, it literally kissed the Armco and everything was superficial, I’m sure you will find a lot of second hand cars that have had parts resprayed/replaced especially at dealers, the car was safe to drive (obviously) and was as good as it was before the extremely minor accident.

I also enjoyed receiving the over aggressive messages and voicemails and how you were going try to get the police involved. I think you will find you’re the collosol c**k here.

I also found out from various people on here a few years after the sale it was fairly common for this guy to f**k people about with other parts they had bought off him, but at the time he was friends with a mod so I guess it never went anywhere, pot kettle black?

View attachment 1521425

As said at the time, you're a c**k. Car was damaged in more places than you're claiming here. Axle was bent to f**k and more.

Never once have I had issues with selling parts, unlike yourself I don't dick people out of money.
I sold the rear bumper to a lad who races and the other bits went as a job lot (Engine, box, shafts, brakes, doors + shell) with a 172 cup shell last year so literally laughing at how pathetic you and your claims are. That's much more than "a few years later" so keep chatting s**t, you're known for it.
Sold seats on here no issues along with a recaro profi spg, again no issues.

Think you need to grow up and move on. Car was a bent as your claims are.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member

View attachment 1521425
Did you really just pick beef over a post from 5 years ago?

Grow up man.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
That slow build thread - Clio 172 Cup (Sprint/Track Car) | ClioSport.net

"I also found out from various people on here a few years after the sale it was fairly common for this guy to f**k people about with other parts they had bought off him, but at the time he was friends with a mod so I guess it never went anywhere, pot kettle black?"

Just LOL, wind your neck in little man. As said your claims are bent. Bye Felica.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Did you really just pick beef over a post from 5 years ago?

I sold it in 2013 and he’s the ones mentioning it in 2016? I had to mute him previously as he just wouldn’t shut up via pm’s, imagine I’ll get one shortly. I just get annoyed being labelled the c**k for no real reason, he’s just shown in his reply how much of a tool he is tbh, great area rep btw.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I sold it in 2013 and he’s the ones mentioning it in 2016? I had to mute him previously as he just wouldn’t shut up via pm’s, imagine I’ll get one shortly. I just get annoyed being labelled the c**k for no real reason, he’s just shown in his reply how much of a tool he is tbh, great area rep btw.
LOL yet more s**t from you. You pipped up on one of my threads and wouldn't shut up so gave you s**t back and POOF ye fucked off. Yet all this time later your back like a bad case of herpes. Just grow up and get over the fact you got caught out. No need to post s**t 8 years after ripping me off proving that you did.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
What’s been proved? Other than your random aggression again.
LOL aggression, for laughing at you yet again?!
The fact the car was involved in an accident, unlike your receipt claimed. And your nonsense about me f**king people about.
Really now get over yourself and be gone. You're a bad rash that keeps coming back.

HK52 VLW 172 Cup
HK52 VLW I own it now. I've done a search and have found no infomation online at all, surprising as it's had 15 owners.

HK52 VLW 172 Cup
That make's good sense actually, its a shame though as when I bought the car it had a few choice mod's on it already, and the guy I sold it too worked at a Renault main agent in Romford and spent a fortune on it, which is the reason I bought it back off him a year later.

Clio
I have CE04 NDV she is a BG beaut, I know the owner before me, but would like to know if anyone on here has owned her previously?

Clio 182
Just found this thread and was interested if it’s still active.

I had: YN04 XMZ, black 182 from 2013-2016.
Bought it from Oldham, lived in Plymouth and then sold it in Luton.

Live in Canada now so I doubt I’ll see it again…

2006 Clio RS Mk3
Not much use but for info I was the first owner and spec'd it from new :)
I'm the proud new owner of WJ56 ZDU and just found this when looking up the number plate of my new car and thought it was super cool to find the original owner of my car! Here's a picture of her now. Can't wait to get her out driving on the roads.
Chloe side.jpg
Chloe Front.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette
Does anyone have any knowledge of a nimbus 197: FP07 MXR

Last MOT was November 2021 with over 100k on the clock. Amazing to think as I bought it new in 2007 from Motorpoint Glasgow and traded it in about 2 years later to Mitsubishi in Fife when I purchased a 3 year old Boxster.

Would be great to find out who has it now and to see how it's looking, although it's showing as having an expired MOT currently.

M547

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M140i
VU05 VWR - Black 182 FF, it also had been a private plate A16 RKY at some point.

Certainly the one car I regret selling the most, if anyone has any knowledge of it or its whereabouts please let me know! Still has an MOT but looks like it expires this week so fingers crossed...

Monaco blue 172
Would like to know who the previous 9 owners of mine were 😵‍💫

Monaco Blue GX53 ELC

It seems every one of them was pretty keen on keeping it nice and clean and serviced with loads of documentation. Even had work done at Engine dynamics (although Andy didn’t recognise it when he did my turbo)

I’ve had it since 2017, can’t see it going any time soon