ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Where's my old Clio' Thread.

White clique
Hi,

i often wonder what happened to all my old cars, who owns them, are they still on the road, have they been modified etc. The cars i have owned are:-

1st 1996 - Fiat Uno Turbo E reg (death trap and the worst reliability ever)
2nd 1997 - Honda CRX H reg (was actually very solid and nice)
3rd 1999 - Citroen Saxo VTR R reg (felt solid, pretty decent car)
4th 2002 - MG ZR 105+ 51 reg (i hated it)
5th 2004 - CLIO 172 Monaco Blue 02 reg (loved it)
6th 2005 - CLIO 182 black gold 04 reg (loved it also, but was getting bored of the shape)
7th 2008 - My current 197 - best car i have had.

I wonder if anyone on here has my 172 or 182, and you'll be pleased to know they were well looked after!

I won't put the full number plate as i dont want to get lynched by the PC brigade, but they were..

GV02 SS? Monaco blue 172
RY04 YW? Black gold 182.

anyone recognise??

Re: I wonder what happened to my old 172 + 182

wouldnt mind adding mine to this...where are they now list..

arctic blue cupped 182 - sb54 g*f...traded into parks ayr last september...

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5

Don't want to put your number plates online?

No different from parking in a car park lol.

I wonder who the owner of mine BEFORE me was, and what they done to the car.

X202 SSK.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

My 172 was fg02fsk

My 182 was bv05ccf

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

my 172 was yj53 gud

White clique

Don't want to put your number plates online?

No different from parking in a car park lol.

I wonder who the owner of mine BEFORE me was, and what they done to the car.

X202 SSK.
you are right, no reason why i shouldnt add it other than some people get a boner over posting number plates in case some crook copies it, puts on a fake nose and beard, assumes their identity, hijacks their bank account and steals their wife. Then the world will end.

The number plates were..... deep breath...

GV02 SSZ - Clio 172 monaco blue
RY04 YWS - Clio 182 black gold sold recently by a littlehampton dealer.

Family Bus

I wondered the other day who had owned mine before me tbh!

FMO2 NNB :D

172 ph2

Wondered who owned mine too...

FX53 VKC anyone ?

Someone should start cars reunited website like friends reunited :)

Renault Sport Clio 172

interesting thread, who owned my car before i bought it? bought it from a ford dealership in chipping camden, reg plate X731 YBD
and tbh it was well looked after, even got the original mats... although now they are a bit tatty :) had just over 79k on the clock when i got it, and had the cliosport.net sticker on the back window, and still does now.... someone on here must have owned it before???

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

I beleive my car was owned by someone that used the forum, from Edinburgh, Y948 DSF?

THe reason i say so is that when she gave me the car there was a cliosport.net sticker in the folder she gave me!

Clio Sport 172

do what i did look on the log book and ring the old owner up :D if you have a surname and postcode you can search on BT.com

i would like to know what happend to my 1.2 tho YT02 KXG

Yozz'd up 182

interesting thread, who owned my car before i bought it? bought it from a ford dealership in chipping camden, reg plate X731 YBD
and tbh it was well looked after, even got the original mats... although now they are a bit tatty :) had just over 79k on the clock when i got it, and had the cliosport.net sticker on the back window, and still does now.... someone on here must have owned it before???

My parents were the original owners of that car. had it imported from belgium new.
They were wondering what had happened to it haha.

My 1st car was a Fiat Punto (R Reg) bought for the large sum of £100
That was R589 ULY ... I want it back, but I think its either been scrapped now or is off road! :(
I then got £500 trade in for that when I bought my current car, which im selling to my girlfriend as soon as ive found a 172.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

I beleive my car was owned by someone that used the forum, from Edinburgh, Y948 DSF?

THe reason i say so is that when she gave me the car there was a cliosport.net sticker in the folder she gave me!

its back in edinburgh now, galashiels to be precise ;)

LY Megane R26 230

I wonder who the owner of mine BEFORE me was, and what they done to the car.X202 SSK.
Thread from the dead!! Im now the owner of X202 SSK and wondered if anyone had any info on it?ash :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Wonder who had mine before me, if they've ever been on here.

Iceberg 172, SJ03 POU.

corsa ecoflex

i sold mine to another member off here...think his username was chamelion and came from stratford....ph1 172 x879hpo,god i mis that car..what was i thinking when i sold it

Petrol Blue 182.

i sold mine to another member off here...think his username was chamelion and came from stratford....ph1 172 x879hpo,god i mis that car..what was i thinking when i sold it

Jesus! your alive!

Soon to be an rsc

Wondered if anyone on here owned mine before me too.... BLO4 KFT/M555 JEH. Would love to know its past :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Anyone on here seen my old Monaco 172, reg is LD02 BXC. It's showing as being taxed and insured.

2010 Jetta TDi 140

I found the previous owner of my 172 on Facebook when the V5 arrived. I sent him a message and he told me loads of things he had done to it, even sent me some of the receipts he forgot to put in the car when he sold it.

Trophy #387
my 1.2 is RJ53 SYT, bought it from a bloke in Weybridge and the CS stickers were already in the window!

GTD, Lupo
I was so gutted when i sold my GW 200 i popped round to see the new owner and gave him all the car history and the spare set of mats i had as the dealership gave him nothing. Was nice to know it had gone to a good home and the chap was amazed at the condition i had kept it in. Still see'it from timeto time.

itb'd RB 182 cup

I'd really like to know who owned my car before me? The car was bought from the Buckingham area it's a titanium ph1 x168 blc