ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the whipping boys?

172 cup and Saab 9-3
Ok who were the slow coaches that let the side down by getting a whipping by the boy in the standard black 1800 Astra Coupe? Oh dear does this mean we'll have to start running a training school to teach you select few how not to get whipped?:rasp:

Clio 172 mk2
lets be honest bruno ma pal nobody got whipped

the boy was up ma arse then a put ma foot down and increased the gap steadilly to at least 5/6 car lenghts and it couldnt keep up

a hit the brakes to for 2 min to open ma juice then he shot passed me and a put the foot down again and had to brake or run up the back of him

but a cant speak for jock cause he has only got a slow ph1 renaultsport

RX7, 172, mini & van
The Stirling CS crew did Clio sport proud last night leaving the Astra, Gti & Vr6 behind in mad Mway dash to Stirling at 140 down my mates private rd

Thanks too Gibson who let me in at last sec to get up the slip Rd even tho was on the chevrons but missed the tree (so must off been in front then umm???)

After the game off hide and seek in the truck stop from the P****e???? (another storie)

Clio 172 mk2
u were only in front cause a had to make a call before the motorway journey.

but all in all the french flag would of been flying if there were podium places

1st place clio
2nd place clio
3rd place clio

RX7, 172, mini & van
thats why you let me in front as i charge up there ass with brakes lights on full glow haha and earned me 15min hide in the truck stop behind a lorry engine off lights off haha

Clio 172 mk2
heard u like charging up folks arses

me and the golf totally lost yous was well funny totall standstill in on the roundabout

was a great laugh

just greatfull had ma new f1's on last night

RX7, 172, mini & van
well you where behind me for a change pretty boy...

would of loved to see the glow of red trees behind us hahaha

was mint was shacking after oh well till nx sunday haha

Any 1 want to join

1. jock172
2. Gibson172
3. Jamies Mum 182

Clio 172 mk2
jamies mums 182 wont be there but maybe a 205 mi16 might be if not ma car

u are excited about it allready lol need donna, bruno, annie or anyone from scotland its a good laugh

RX7, 172, mini & van
donna just like to sit in car park and look nice
bruno to busy or not allowed haha
annie? not sure aint heard from her in while
where muzz these days??

is not stirling cruise nx weekend

Clio 182
Gibson172 said:
lets be honest bruno ma pal nobody got whipped

the boy was up ma arse then a put ma foot down and increased the gap steadilly to at least 5/6 car lenghts and it couldnt keep up

a hit the brakes to for 2 min to open ma juice then he shot passed me and a put the foot down again and had to brake or run up the back of him

but a cant speak for jock cause he has only got a slow ph1 renaultsport

Hmm ive heard the story from both parties an from what ive heard the 1.8 black astra coupe whipped the 172s
He did admit the 182 pulled away from him though.
Im sure he would happily be up for a second go if persuaded lol

RX7, 172, mini & van
think it was other way round dear, he not tell you about the duel thro stirling

not racing him again daft as a brush haha

172 cup and Saab 9-3
yeah i herd the same as donna, but hey ho and as for not being there i'm in the middle of reconstruction to HIS splitter and a paint job to the cavy!! so if i had the time just now i would nice one all the same.

Clio 182
jockclio9[B said:
donna just like to sit in car park and look nice[/B]
bruno to busy or not allowed haha
annie? not sure aint heard from her in while
where muzz these days??

is not stirling cruise nx weekend
:rasp: wats wrong with looking nice >>>??

Theres always two sides to a story !

When was this?

I had a black Astra (either a 3-dr or a coupe) up my a*se - couldn't even see start of bonnet) after he came on the M9 at the Prudential junction heading north, last night about 5.30pm. As soon as the road ahead cleared I dropped the Astra. Was possibly a chavved up 1.6 and probably not the same Astra but hey ho...

Clio 172 mk2
_Kenny_ said:
you Stirling boys eh tsk tsk ;)

we just know how to have some fun and ocassionally give the cars what they deserve open roads and good corners

plenty of ares round stirling for some good drives!!

Laingo said:
Can somebody translate this thread into English? ;)
GIRUY! ;)

The fudd in the Astra was so close that I couldn't even see his bonnet let alone his number plate lol.

Octavia VRS
Gibson172 said:
we just know how to have some fun and ocassionally give the cars what they deserve open roads and good corners

plenty of ares round stirling for some good drives!!

aye used to see a girl from Alloa a few years back, some nice roads alright. A few fannies driving on them too tho!