ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The wierdest way

soon to be a 200
Your car has been damaged . Next doors dog tried to jump in my boot but failed and dragged its claws down the bumper :mad: .

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I have a dent in my roof from the inside out where someone opened a bottle of champagne in the car, and the cork smashed into the roof!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Parked up in Nottingham one night my Cup got a huge bodyshape dent on the bonnet. I can only guess that "whatever" landed on it was the size of a small elephant.

1.9 Diesel RT
DarthCake said:
Parked up in Nottingham one night my Cup got a huge bodyshape dent on the bonnet. I can only guess that "whatever" landed on it was the size of a small elephant.

That doesn't surprise me! lol...

Motorbikes
My mate jokingly pulled the handbrake on in a courtesy car for me as we were exiting a tesco carpark and a big bottle of stella conveniantly fell off the rear seat and smashed on some interior trim... car stunk of beer for a while

BMW M3
Been shot at with an air rifle lol.... hit the side door trim but hardly a mark.

And then at a 21st some girls in high heals fancied posing on a porsch for a picture, that was parked next to mine, more girls joined and they decided they liked the look of my 182 too. About 30 scratches down my bonnet. Not happy

Banana
My old upstairs neighbour's cat used to jump from the second floor and use the roof of my soft-top vitara as a trampoline lol.
Didnt cause much damage but roof was always covered in paw prints!

^^^You had a soft-top Vitara? I'm saying no more... ;)

My clio was peppered with small stones couple of weeks ago while parked at work. Turns out the Council workies had been using a f*ckoff big strimmer to cut the "grass" (more stones that green bits) which have battered the passenger side of my car. Has left a few chips, really not impressed. Got a claim in to stop it happening again.

My parents 405 was "run over" by a couple of neds years back.

Somehow got a surgical scalpel in the inside tyre wall of one of my tyres a few months back, annoying and a bit weird.

On my first Clio some drunk people decided to pull all the rear wipers up on people's car in our street, unfortunately they let go before mine had locked in the up position and it shot back and smashed the window (god knows how!)

tiTTy & SV650
next door neighbours window cleaners ladder slipped and fell and took out my sisters clio's tail gate, window wiper and high level brake light

next door neighbour is a postman , he reversed his big van over the front of my old car ..........he said i didnt see it there.

:drunk: .....:S

Clio Renaultsport 182
Was backing the 182 into our workshop to fit a new exhaust when one of the lads (coincidentally a CTR owner at the time ;) ) decided to drop a scaffold pole onto it. Did £120 worth of damage..........which wasn't too bad considering the weight of the pole

:rolleyes:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
my mrs' car got hit by a pigeon - new bonnet was needed

My old black valver got hit by a wooden pallet with metal corners at my old work after a strong gust of wind caught it - 2 days after i got it. Thankfully they paid for the damage.

my cousins micra was high enough to go over the badger that ran across the road but her boyfriends car behind wasnt. Smashed in the front bumper and radiator. very messy!:dead:

Octavia VRS
I remember I smashed my little brother's pram into my dad's then Nissan Sunny which was only a couple of months old. It smashed a rear light cluster. I was only 4 at the time tho lol

106 GTi
_Kenny_ said:
I remember I smashed my little brother's pram into my dad's then Nissan Sunny which was only a couple of months old. It smashed a rear light cluster. I was only 4 at the time tho lol

Such a hooligan!

I remember my sister knocking a push bike over on my dad's car a few weeks after he got it leaving two huge scratches all the way down the bonnet.

133/225/CLS AMG
Early 90s, my Grandad gets himself a top spec Vauxhaul Carlton. Absolutely mint and watches from his lounge as one of the trees in the street just falls straight onto it!!!!!
£2000 worth of damage later and he's claiming from the council. They try to blame an 'act of god' but he kept a lump of this tree in his freezer for months to prove that it was rotten and should have been cut down.

The car was cursed anyway, eventually got nicked, used in a robbery and burnt out. Gotta laugh now though!! :)