ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the worst car i have ever seen

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Q: hi wat will u take cash 4 car

You stupid f**king idiot. How the f**k else were you planning on paying for it?? Were you going to offer to do the dishes for the guy for the next 4 weeks? Or maybe you fancied paying in Peaches.

You useless dumb c**t. f**k off.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get rid of those seats, give it an engine conversion, bobs your uncle. I've seen far far worse than it tbh.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You stupid f**king idiot. How the f**k else were you planning on paying for it?? Were you going to offer to do the dishes for the guy for the next 4 weeks? Or maybe you fancied paying in Peaches.

Danielson...

[youtube]7f_HsjpSVaI[/youtube]

:approve:

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  CLIO PH1 172
''you'll get yourself noticed round town''

errrrrrrrr no thanks id rather walk mate

car looks rank btw

S23

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  The Cleee-O
TBQFH that's a show car :clap: Haha, 'Asbo' Orange FTMFW! I also like the coordinated silver mirror caps, goes with the car perfectly. :slap: Haha. Oh dear oh dear.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Octavia VRS
Someone has taken a degree into wrecking a perfectly good Ford Ka! I think that we should be more concerned for the people who actually want to give "cash" for that thing!!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d

f**king LOL TBQFH!

Seriously WERE did that guy go to school "Wat will you take cash 4 car" well your not going to pay him in f**king english lessons are you. But what school did you go to? Let me know so i can torch the place to the ground.

What a shed as well.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
at least hes honest. im sure itll make someone really happy, until they smell some coffee.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still stand by my earlier comment, if that looked lik that but was turbo'd of had some nice bhp etc, folk would respect it. As a 1.3 it's a waste of time.

Severn valley motorsport's ka (the yellow one with that kit iirc) that was about 450bhp lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Black Gold Trophy
Just looking at the questions from other ebayers makes you realise what kind of cretinous c*nt is bidding on it!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol @ the orka, i've seen that before. Also years ago at the Motorshow they had the Karp - a ka fish tank ! That was pretty cool.

Wes

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 1.2 Sport
i like the fact that in the background of a pic it says 'used cars at shocking prices' ironic.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1998 BMW e46 323i
just being a ka is bad enough let alone what they have done to it

mate worked for ford when they came out and gave me a lift in one, they handle. fact. nice little runaround IMO. that car is s**te, but we've all seen worse