ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Theee Sexiest Silvia

Ok, just browsing around and caught a glimpse of this thing. One of the nicest modified cars I've seen.

Silvia

silvia-28.jpg

Seat Ibiza
Average...

Lights look s**t, bonnets s**t and doesn't fit properly, stupid sized pointless spoiler, reverse rake as well... Need I go on, I'll have to dig out my friends S14 for good looking silvia!

Go on as that above doesn't really do it for me! Got any pics of it?

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Thats lush, I love them! It was either an S15 or a house. Unfortunatly the house won.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I like the wheels and the actual car itself, all that shitty fibreglass add on b****cks looks dogshit.

Adz

Work van
Supermade doesn't suit the S15 at all.

yeah supermade suits the s14 way more.

i think it would look loads better with out all the air vents and crap on the bumper and oem bonnet and better front extended arches, other than that i love it lol

Adz

Work van
this could be such an amazing car if the front bumper didnt have load of vents and crap all over it and the bonnet what the hell!! less is more ;)

JapanSupermadeS15RearView.jpg

JapanS15Supermade.jpg

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I thought only 15 years olds thought stuff like this was cool?

Listerine & Poledo
THE OP one looks fien to me.

standard Jap over-moneyed, under-weinered fare.

Wings west, dump valve, big wheels.

90's Jap coupes are probably one of the few things I don't throw up at when I see ruined

I thought only 15 years olds thought stuff like this was cool?
I'm 17 actually... ;D

Although, I admit I don't like the bonnet (Never noticed the bump initially) and the way the bumper doesn't fit right. But it does look the part if you ignore that.

Last edited:
  172, Tiguan
I think less is more with these. The less tat that gets thrown at it the better it looks.

Listerine & Poledo
I like them Gaz, I like them quite a lot.

BUt wqould prefer an RX-7.

Maybe an incincible 300ZX too, but from what you've said before, such a thing would never exist

A few pics of my mates S14.

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

Yes its got rotards on it, they are being changed with quite a few more things. Anyways here's a few facts on it...

50mm wider each side on the rear quarters(GRP),
30mm wider each side on the front arches(GRP),
GRP Bonnet,
Rocket Bunny Rear spoiler,
Custom rear roof spoiler,
Aftermarket kit (unsure of brand tbh)

Currently running 375bhp with similar torque (work done by Horsham Developments) with a GT 30.71R/RS possibly?

Currently away having a new engine build/suspension/cage/wheels, the engine spec is ment to be pretty good. SR 'race' head (9,500rpm limiter) forged bottom end, T88 turbo (undecided but possibly this option), Skyline GTR gearbox is being fitted also.

Nick

Sounds like its getting a VE(T) head if it'll be revving to 9.5k, a DET head would munch itself as the top end doesn't like much increase in revs.

Unsure Gaz as I dont know 100% everything thats going on with the car, know he purchased it off some chap off driftworks and person that built the head is very reputable. Think the head cost roughly a £1000 second hand.