ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

there coming

Been to work today and got told the new clio 182 and megane 225 are dew to come in.in the next few days will get some pictures of them and post them up .

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

theres a picture of the megane turbo in this months max power.i seen pictures of it ages ago on a course and i think i quite like it.

as i work for the import centre.

i will be able to drive them and fit the alarms.

and get some good pictures of them close up like the pictures paul172 took of the v6 clios.

ship coming in tomorrow

Just bought the Top Gear mag and they say the 182 is not arriving until 2005????

Thought they were coming soon? Has Top Gear got it badly wrong??

williams and trophy

hehe i seen an engine from the megane turbo........but not the car

looks like theyl fit in the engine bay of a clio too.....il b able to tell for def prob on monday hehe

do they come with a 6 speed box too?

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

yes the same engine(although not producing 225bhp) is in the espace,velsatis,avantime and new laguna.

I have heard that the 6 speed box wont fit the Clio bay (well not easily).

This maybe why they havnt made a powerful diesel Clio yet as the boxes which are strong enough for the torque, and have 6 speeds (which modern performance diesel owners demand) wont fit.

EDD

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the renault pk6 6 speed box is massive.theyll have a job trying to get that to fit.i hope for my sake they never do,i bet its a bigger swine to get it back out again.