ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

these ebay coilovers any good ?

M135i
looking at getting some coilovers for my 1.2 and was trying to find the cheapest possible. I wanted to lower it about 60mm so defo want coilovers and not just springs. I know there is a group buy atm for highsports which everyone reccommends but i found these which are cheaper but dont know how they compare to highsports really. Anyone know anything about these or have them ? thanks alot

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COILOVER-RENA...14&_trkparms=72:1345|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

S3, HD Nightster
I don't know anything about those collies but would most definitely be sticking with the highsports. If not for piece of mind and residual value alone.

None
check the feedback see what people think and check the warrenty if they not good or become faulty can send them back

M135i
Being only a student/Apprentice dont have alot of money so saving £100+
is alot.

Feedback seems good but cnt find any for 1.2 coilovers. Most of the feedback are coilovers for different cars. But they are all positive.

Static Low
Id stick with the well known companies which everyone uses.
FKs being the choice of coilovers for a 1.2

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Company that sells them is based in Belgium i see, so am i.
And its in a city only about 20miles from me, if you want i'll give the guy a call to see what they are really like

But if what you see is what you get, rear coilover, nobody's going to buy AST's anymore LOLOL

Astra coupe
Mick, It's mainly so you can adjust it. The only reason i got coilies for my 306, 40mm springs weren't low enough and 60mm were too low.
I mean for £190 i can't really complain about them, but in hindsight i should of saved and got fk/h&rs