ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

theycallmepaul's 1.6

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Mate you thought you had the same colour as me but as i see you car is the NV903 but mine is NV905 haha i think mine has a slightly more green tinge to it :)
Jake

Thats crazy! Was close though :D

Slight update: Cars off to North west performance on tuesday for a full service, brake fluid change and tracking done, next job after that is to tackle the paint work!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Another quick update:

Picked these up from jon.g earlier today :D

SAM_0267.jpg

They're odd colours yes, might try and get another black case as a couple of clips are snapped on the grey one so if anyone is selling one please pm me :D

one thing I would like to know, when I swap them over is it the bit in red I swap over off my halogen lights?

SAM_0270-1.jpg

Thanks a lot

Paul :D

Yep! Forgot to say that to you! Unclip it with a flat head and plug the one that's on your halogens in. Your picture makes it super obvious they are odd I never noticed when they were on the car.

Bargain though!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to bump this up again but im stuck! I cant seem to get the adjusters out of the back, I've twisted them so it sort of pops a bit but as Im pulling they aren't budging at all! Is there anything else I can try? Ive tried a flathead and prising them out to no avail aswell :(

Any help is appreciated :D

The box you've labelled above in red, the face of it (which you can see square on now) has about 5 clips on it. Flat head under each of these clips and the 'cap' pops off. It'll show a board and a white pin inside it. :D

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Got my xenons in this weekend :)

Before...

5849021079_7538fdefe7.jpg

I think that picture shows off the colour nicely, green on the right in the sun and dark blue looking where the sun isn't hitting on the left, I still love it :D

During...

5849023135_8692503a06.jpg

Lucy ended up doing most of the work to get the bumper off, I was pretty much a spectator :D

After...

5849070549_f01d5301ca.jpg

Much better

Not really too sure what will happen next, I deffinatley need to tackle the paint work but not too sure what route to take after that.

Thanks

Paul :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
fantastic!!

yesterday I decided to crack on and get the car looking a bit better for CSS...

Before:

5969575368_2fce5028e4.jpg

5969576706_072a946902.jpg

5969016629_ff7012e90e.jpg

I did mean to take a few durings but I totally forgot!

Afters:

5969577976_4e5e609325.jpg

Awaits the "Needs tyre shine" ..... It will be on for saturday

5969024685_e78b046023.jpg

5969582960_4dbfa92f03.jpg

5969027277_ff8d4abc3d.jpg

Fresh Stickers on ready

5969580508_7740e75f2d.jpg

Will be giving the car a quick once over friday night hopefully then she's ready to go :)

There won't be any more changes to the car now I don't think as I'm looking to get rid and upgrade to something else :D

Thanks

Paul

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to bump this, got a bit of a problem with the car and i'm not too sure what's causing it.

She doesn't seem to want to warm up past 2 bars on the temperature gauge to the right of the petrol gauge (coolant?) and she seems hesitant in acceleration/won't accelerate smoothly.
I managed to get 4 bars on the gauge for about 5 minutes the other night but not since.

Dont suppose anyone has any ideas of what it could be?

Thanks a lot

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
It's sort of limp mode esk but it picks up then sort of flat spots then picks up again as if its permenantly just been started, think Ill pop it in to my garage tomorrow sometime, Ill give you a text in the morning too for the lights :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Well unfortunatley this car has now gone, its been traded in for a fiesta st.

Had an awesome 14 months with it and gutted to see it go but onwards and upwards I guess.

Last few pics before she went:

6363428517_e5766b6d6f_z.jpg

SAM_1189 by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

6363438881_cc50293660_z.jpg

SAM_1192 by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

6363431855_c304eccb5e_z.jpg

SAM_1190 by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

Pretty much back to standard just the springs and strut brace were left on.

Hopefully whoever ends up buying her ends up on here I left a cliosport flyer in the history folder. The plate was GF54 EDX for anyone searching for any history on the car.

I'll be putting up a progress thread for my st and lots of parts will be in the for sale section shortly.

Thanks

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
do you know the paint code for you wheels? there SO nice the exact colour im wanting mine..

Hi! unfortunatley i'm not sure of what paint code they used i just explained wha colour I wanted and they came back like that lol, if it helps you I can get a close up picture for you to try and get a match to :)