ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving ****s

Clio 172 Ph1
Went outside this morning to take the 172 for it's new exhaust fitting, and noticed something didn't look right at the front. As I got closer I realised what it was - some thieving *******s have stolen my front fogs and the casing :mad:

Must have happened sometime last night as they were definately there yesterday. Wish I'd have come across the scumbag(s) when I came in from the pub, I'd have loved to beat the living **** out of them. I'm just so angry right now, especially seeing as there is no chance whatsoever of finding out who did this :(

Anyways, onto the issue of sorting it out. Does anyone any idea of how much it's likely to be for a new set of front fogs? Are they 172 specific?

It will be some pikey with a 1.2... look out in your area for base models with front fogs.

Clio 172 Ph1
jwarren2k2 said:
thats well bad mate, feel for ya!

ebay have a few sets atm, not too sure about prices tho :S

Have they? Any links to them at all as I seem to be having trouble locating them...

Sinclair C5
I have a cracked front fog and i seem to remember when i was looking for a replacement they were rather pricey so i thought i'd go out and steal a set.

only joking, gutted for ya mate, they want f**kin with a wire brush.

Renault clio&laguna
sad
now you can always replace them with xenon fog lights :D but then having sth like that stolen would really make one angry...

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Yesterday parked my car up to go to supermarket, came back sidewindow had been smashed in, DVD player gone, Screen gone, GPS gone, CD player gone. :mad:
(only been gone 15minutes)

this comes a day after having my windscreen replaced because some stupid f*kin kids through a stone @ my windscreen when i was driving along.

forensics came couldn't even find my own fingerprints on the car thats how s**t the guy was.
police woman had an attrocious attitude 2.

Sick of t***s.
sorry to hear about ur lights.

Ad

MK2 FRS
shitter mate.... the covers are the minor bit tbh.......

look on the bright side at least the motors still there..... Ive been looking on the bright side for 8 weeks since my 182 was stolenl. is f**k al consolation.. haha

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
gutted for you mate, that's the trouble with the ph1 foglights, they are STUPIDLY easy to nick, two f**king philips screws and they are out, ffs, nice one Renault? WTF were you thinking??

LY V6 with Recaros
Thieving pikeys, gutted for you, I'd be soo pissed off, makes it worse knowing there's nothing you can do :mad:

MINI JCW
Sorry to hear it mate, I went to the football match on friday night and some b****d broke into our fiesta, they stole an A-Z map, bracket and power lead for my Road Angel and they nicked the handbook (including service book) and everything from the glovebox they decided to scatter randomly in the car

Unfortunately somepeople have no respect for others

RenaultSport clio 172 cup
Sorry mate, when we have somthing that looks good or we try to improve on what we got, we then have to fear that some git gonna come along and take it from us or scratch down the side of ya car!!! drives me crazy!!. (I like to forget about it and go for easy option and get them from a local renault dealer)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Both mine are cracked, iirc replacements are about £50 a side and I was quoted an hour or so to fit them.

I remember someone who used to glue razorblades on the back of his old 19 16v wheel centre caps to stop people knicking them :)

williams3
if you ever find out who it was rip their fu****g heads off... its only coz the c***s can't afford their own.... probably find the wa****s spend all their money on drugs :mad:

Monaco Blue Mk2
Tw@ts the lot of them.

Really wind me up.

The other day I went back to my car on the carpark of the local supermarket to find a big fcuk off, very deep key mark down the rear passenger side and a smaller one on the front passenger door. :mad: