ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things to do list....

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I've got to spend some dollar on the 182 to make it back to a nice condition, the list is:

Have a small dent sorted
get new RS mats
Have alloys refurbished
Small scratch on rear bumper done
Wing mirror restrayed
Get car detailed after paint sorted
Get a new fog lamp after one smashed

Then it's time for:

Oil change
Interior sorted - I.e gear knob and steering wheel fixed

I'll be happy when that's all done and will then treasure it.

7 years and still happy :)

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Let me know what you pay for the alloys. Need mine done but not sure on cost. I have the anthracite ones that have been kerbed to hell and back! ; (

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
you must love it! i had a normal 172 and the cambelt slipped after replacing engine.. i now have a 172 cup and love it!!! but debating wether to sell it and buy a 182?

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I will get another car soon but god knows what to get.... Maybe a cheeky R26. I could sell for 2500 or something but the car means more to me than that. The 172 cup is awesome and getting rare to see them on the road :)

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
just been looking on the forums and loads of peeps been selling and getting scoobys evos ect and gone straight back to a clio sport! they are a lot of fun i just get bored easy im only thinking 182 because more luxary aircon abs cruise control ect... i wouldent no wot to put my cup up for its a 53 plate with 85k just litraly had belts and dephaser done too... out of interest do you no wot 172 cups are like againts 182s? just so i know case i think of gettin one :p

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
That's part of the reason I still have mine. It's got the air con and traction control, auto lights etc etc, for me it has everything I need and is fun to drive. To be honest I'm not sure what the difference is against a 172 cup - I'd say pretty much dead on really.

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
yea thats what i want all the extras! ill have to have a little think about it as my cup is mint and everythings been done on it that needs doing the last thing i want to do is sell to buy a 182 and have to do bits over again:cry: