ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinkin of selling.

car? need a license 1st!

im sorry ive posted this here, but i cant post on the cars for sale forum.. :\

If a mod could move it, it would be appreciated! :p

Im thinking of selling my car, and going for somthing a bit faster. I just want to guage and idea of how much I could get for mine. I know its only worth what someone will pay for it, but i need some idea of how much u lot think its worth. Then i can stick it for sale at what would be a reasonable price.

97 (R) 1.4 RT, in green. Mk1 Ph3.

95,559 miles (as of now)

15" alloys.

Lowered (dunno the height, would say its about 35/40mm)

PAS/ESR/EW/EM drivers air bag.

Exterior is in good condition, there are a couple of flakes of paint on the bonnet. A ding in the near side front wing. Apart from that theres no other scratches on it.

Interior also in good condition. Sports Gear knob. Couple of cigs burns in seats, but nothing major, been there since I got it.

Its had the middle box taken out, as it was catching, and a bit of welding done on the exhuast as it started blowing. At the end of this month, unless i sell it, it will have a new back box and a decat pipe on it. Its got a small exhuast at the moment, not standard, but hardly noticable. Yes, the vent is functional. Car runs at half the temp any other clio i know does.

http://aa.1asphost.com/morfie/Rexsmallnoplate.jpg

http://aa.1asphost.com/morfie/Rexsmall1noplate.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i sold mine for about £1900, roughly the same spec as yours, depending on extras ie alarm, service history i would say £1500 is about right

car? need a license 1st!

anyone else any opinion?

Its got quite an extensive service history. Most things up to date anyways. Its got the factory immobiliser. Not sure about alarm. I think it comes with one, but I havent heard it yet.

car? need a license 1st!

thanks eves, the vent is functional :)

Nah ive only had it about a month chris, but i had an older 1.4S for a year before this one, so im after somthing faster :)

Ziel Nurburgring

Sounds like its only got the std immobilser, and yeah £1500 is going to be the upper limit.

The thing that might hinder the sale is the scoop, it wont be to everyones taste.

Also, are they rear disc brakes or just fakey covers?

car? need a license 1st!

yeah i was thinking of takin the scoop off, but theres a gaping hole in the bonnet underneath. That would mean a replacement bonnet. So i think id much rather lose a couple of quid than spend a fortune on replacing the bonnet.

They are fakey rear discs, not on the car anymore, i took them off last week :)