ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thinking about spraying my wheels

is1

Integra Type R DC2
a dont like black wheels

Good man. Black wheels just don't work for me. You lose all the detail of the wheel, they end up looking smaller and the car just looks "pimped".
It's a phase, it'll pass.
If you have a 182 Cup, do them in anthracite and if it is a non-Cup leave them silver and don't kerb them after the respray.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
anyone got a picture with white wheels

this pic has white wheels:

1728379_1.jpg

but seriously, Dark Blue on White wheels looks good, but only if you keep the wheels clean

is1

Integra Type R DC2
If you are doing it to improve them because they are marked, then re-do them anthracite. It will improve their appearance and will help if you decide to sell the car.
If you want a colour change and you don't like black, white and want to move from anthracite, that doesn't leave much (silver, but on a Cup?).
I am assuming they are OEM wheels? If so, don't change the colour
If you are paying for a refurb, maybe hold out and look at getting a different set (which you can then change colour on which works better).