ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thinking about upgrading to 3.0v6

clio 182 ff
hello been thinking about upgrading to a v6 clio liquid yellow i love my 182 to bits but u see so many on roads now but u never really see that many v6. the running cost if no problem cos it will only be a weekend car as i have a works van an i use that alot, in my 182 in a year i did 3,500 miles nothing really just thinking about insurance i am 23 if 4 years no claims any ideas how much it would be?
cheers adi

LY V6 with Recaros
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/397127.htm

Just your car for sale here too! Someone needs to buy it to get the idea out of my head lol!

The insurance shouldn't be too steep if you're 23 and have 4 years NC. Try places like Greenlight and Admiral, the were the best places I tried on a vee.

BMW F21 125d
Just used Tesco Compare....

25 Yr/Old. 5 Years Protected NCB, but 1 claim (pending, not my fault)
On a LY Vee, valued at 22 grand..... Cheapest was £1100 with Privelege. I reckon with that claim settled, giving me 6 years NCB it'd be close to £900.

nhb ep3
I got mine for about 2k paying monthly, think it was about 145 per month, being 23 yrs old and with 1 years no claims with bell! On a mk1 v6.

clio 182 ff
does 21k sound about right for a vee well i'm with greenlight insurance now only pay 700 for my 182. whats the services like on them. what r they like to drive r they better then the 182 not bothered about speed just all around driving.