ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of a change??

PH2 172
Iv been thinking of doing a change for my car?
Heres a pic of how it looks at the moment....

Iv took the 3/4 quater front plate of and put back to standard iv changed the indicator bulbs now and Iv painted the calipers silver. Iv been thinking of getting the wheels powder coated white with the little diamond on the wheels the colour of my Cup. Get the front diamond sprayed white. Finding another standard Cup front bumper as iv smoothed the grommit holes on mine and maybe add a megane front splitter. Put some bucket seats in and maybe strip the back but unsure on striping the back out.
What do you think of my new ideas on the change??.

MODDED 172
i like the 3/4 front plate dude how much was it ??
white wheels will look sweet. wouldnt worry about new bumper looks different with washers all smoothed of. but if you want it back to original looks its you call. also get both diamonds sprayed white and maybe white bullets with 2.0 16v high lighted in blue.

Porsche Boxster987S
i would leave it tbh. get a cup splitter and get the wheels the original silver imo

PH2 172
I dont want the wheels silver as would like any over Cup and im bored of them being anthracite thats why i thought of them being white would stand out more. I defo want some bucket seats in it though.