ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of a new look for Cup next year?

PH2 172
Iv been thinking about giving my car a new look for next year heres what the car looks like at the moment.

Was thinking of coilovering it so it sat on arches nicely. Black wheels black front badge black rear badges all of them. dewipered boot carbon splitter and foglight housing. Bucket seats, harnesses and rear half rollcage rear striped out just rear seats out then carpet rear like GDIs clio. Single wiper side 2.0 16v badge done but not sure how yet any thoughts of my ideas or what you would thnik would look good.

LY R26
sounds good mate, i got some pics of it from fcs, everytime i walked round you wern't there tho so couldnt say hi!

PH2 172
was maybe thinking of either keeping wheels anthracite and doin lip colour of my car or getting them done white with the lip the colour of car

clio rs
so guy on my road as a diamond cut polish look on his cup wheels looks really nice, i wanna do that to mine

LY R26
P6223568.jpg

P6223571.jpg

P6223570.jpg

P6223569.jpg

here you go mate, i rekon black wheels n badges would look sweet. what happened to your splitter?

PH2 172
Ash87 do you think i should do all the chrome badges black i might do the wheels black with the lip the colour of my cat think that would look different single wiper is out of the question

LY R26
personally i would leave the rear badges chrome, wheels black with blue lip could work, was some nice yellow 106 with yellow lip on the wheels at fcs looked smart

PH2 172
Yeah i did see that i got my idea from the new team dynamic pro race 2 wheels they do coloured lips now alot of my mates think i should keep with the anthracite?