ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thinking of selling up, what u think

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

right im thinking of selling up, you think ne 1 would be interested in my car??? also what price should i expect to get...

clio 1.4rt
fully debadged
fully smoothed (no bump strips)
smoothed boot with boot pop
16v bonnet and 16v arches,
lowered 60mm
single wiper,
17" lenso wheels
Ktec kombat front bumper
Ktec kombat spoiler
Deamon rear bumper
MCR sideskirts
DTM indicator mirrors
Lexus lights
straight through exhaust with carbon 4" slash cut back box,
tubular manifold
volvo 440 turbo engine
forged pistons
mild cam
grp a head gasket
fully rebuilt bottom end 3k ago
port and polished head
carb convertion
t2 turbo
blitz dump valve
cobra monaco buckets
colour coded interior (same blue as buckets and black)
4 point harnesses
sparco steering wheel
gell cell batery in boot

ice can be sold with car
alpine 6893r headunit MP3
JL audio 12" w3 sub
Alpine 757 amp
power cap
JBL components (dont know model)

think thats it, what you all think ???
nice replies please

Abarth 500

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 04 December 2003

5 door init?
Yup...

And one of the only 5 door clios that looks half decent as well!! (thats not me dissing people with 5 door clios BTW, just my own personal opinion:oops:)

yeah i would say about 3.5k and put it somewhere like max power or somat cos you always get more money cos ppl looking at it are into modded cars

just some advice

vix :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

fankoo peeps, will think about what im gonna do, jap turbo cars are screaming at me, and im thinking about a supra tt or 200sx s14 :S

Mazda MX5 1.8

well i do believe the 1.9 diesel volvo 440 engine is the same as the clio 1.9 but with a turbo strapped onto it?

i would still think it would be a bit of a git to fit

its the same bottom end as the RSi engine. you can just drop it out on the subframe and whack it straight up into the clio, sort of.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

same mounts as a clio rsi, looks similar also, but incase you thought it was diesel its not :S

modifying your car is the quickest way to devalue it. apart from a few spotty teenage youths still at scholl, everyone over 25 just laughs, and thinks they look ,well sh*te.

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by malcup on 05 December 2003

modifying your car is the quickest way to devalue it. apart from a few spotty teenage youths still at scholl, everyone over 25 just laughs, and thinks they look ,well sh*te.
I have to agree!

Mk2 Golf GTI

Could struggle to sell in a modifying magazine due to them saying that 5 doors are a big no no. When i sold my RT the first thing they asked was if it was a 3 door. Would it also put people off when they see that the engine is out of a volvo? i know there is nothing wrong but if someone didnt know what they were looking for it could put them off, rather than saying its a GTT lump, if you get me!?

the engine in a volvo 440 is a renault engine anyway. A guy at work used to have one cos he was on about putting a reno 5 turbo on it.

Mk2 Golf GTI

i know that but will people who read max power? im just trying to think in their mentality ie who would put a volvo engine in a clio etc

well he can put volvo 440 engine (Built by Renault) in the advert. I dont know cos i dont read max power but your average boy racer probably knows. I think his main concern is the 5 door afair.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

hnmm spose, back doors have no handles etc, i dunno might keep it a bit longer, and then see what happens

:) thats alot of modding

i recon to the right person about 3 to 3.5k but i didnt see an age in that spec.

do u have a pic?

251bhp Skoda Fabia vRS

Have you got all bills and receipts for stuff you bought and work youve had done to the car? If you have you should clear 3k easy.

Its very nicely done for a 5 door.I like it,well done and hope you get what you want for it if your gonna sell it.;)