ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of stripping my car

G51 BEN
mate can do it for me today if i give him £15-20

will i feel many gains? bearing in mind its a 1.2, but i would have thought cornering and braking would be slightly improved?

JDM Dc2
why get a mate to do it??

i had a punto 1.2 for my first car and it made a difference to that never mind my first ZS... stripped FTW!!

G51 BEN
cause im
yoosless at stuff like that. he has all the tools and does this kinda thing for a living.
im going to be getting him to do a bit of work on it for me in the near future me thinks

JDM Dc2
cause im
yoosless at stuff like that. he has all the tools and does this kinda thing for a living.
im going to be getting him to do a bit of work on it for me in the near future me thinks

need to learn lol, only took me half an hour to totally stip my punto and ZS, go outside now and start strippin lol

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
just help him, and buy him some beers instead of giving him £20.
thats how i learn to do everything.

its not really technical un doing bolts and pulling things off.

Italian 3.2 V6
iv heard it becomes really realy noisy n boomy inside.. thats if u hav a badboy zorst?

Ph2 Clio 172
lol I thought exactly the same Chris

Apart from the fact I absolutely love ripping every single bit out of a car, is besides the point lol

the rear seats just pull out and don't really weigh that much anyway

if he goes to town and you get the full £15's worth, it might feel a little better - just sharper acceleration, braking and cornering. it'll obviously be noisier though. make sure you don't break any clips whilst pulling the plastics off!

G51 BEN
he did it to my mates VTR... made a bit of a difference too. but then thats also lowered with exhaust etc