ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thinking of tints opinions

clio 182 sport
my car is booked in to get rear tints on friday a light smoke to keepit classy the sort of tint you see on the bmws and audis . i thinkit will lookclassy on oure titanium 182. i was just wondering what peoplethink of tints.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
90% of people on here dont like them, I do and I dont, my 172 came with them and I cba with the hassle of removing them.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
If ifs only a light tint then its not too bad but its when its limo black, it just looks daft imo

182 FF, A6 Avant
The 182 I've just bought has them and they are coming out straight away! Not for me at all.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
light tints on audis ? my dads is limo black glass, literally cant see in, personally i finds it depends on the car. if its a light tint it will prob looks alright....pictures

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
IMG_0434-1.jpg

Thats mine. I wouldnt go any darker than that, you can still see of of them at night

phase1 172
Its your choice fella, dont be put off by what other people think. Its your car and your decision...... not theirs !.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I just realised my post makes no sense... You can still see out of them at night*

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
they look okay i suppose, but with me being 18 id never put em on! more reason for the feds to stop me! :/ loool

clio 182 sport
i went to the place today whos tinting my windows and ive decided on. front legal 30% back exec smoke 50% i think it should look smart classy.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Small cars with tints don't look at all classy, IMO. Larger saloons might well look smart with privacy glass, but that's it

ph1 172
for me it depends on the darkness,mine came with tints when i bought it but they don't bother me enough for me to remove them.