ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of trading my clio dynamique for another clio, help?!

2005 Clio Dynamique
I have a 2003 Clio Dynamique, average condition 97,000 miles, pretty run down, bit of a dog falling to bits but I want another Clio 2! However I want to steer clear of one's with a sunroof as I had to have mines sealed so that rules out the Dynamiques. Anyone out there know how much I'd get for my old one and also the best Clio 2 as an alternative? ]
cheers

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
all had sunroofs until 2004 no matter what model, after 2004 I believe it was optional extra only. as any I had didn't have one after this date other than 2 that had full electric sunroofs (which still rattle like f**k btw!!)

1.6 16v are cheap to buy, go ok for what they are although aint great on fuel. 1.4 is much the same but slower!

1.2 16v is slow, not to bad on fuel although no where near dci good but they are simple so cheap to fix, and I found them really reliable but others don't.

2005 Clio Dynamique
all had sunroofs until 2004 no matter what model, after 2004 I believe it was optional extra only. as any I had didn't have one after this date other than 2 that had full electric sunroofs (which still rattle like f**k btw!!)

1.6 16v are cheap to buy, go ok for what they are although aint great on fuel. 1.4 is much the same but slower!

1.2 16v is slow, not to bad on fuel although no where near dci good but they are simple so cheap to fix, and I found them really reliable but others don't.

Cheers mate, I'll bear that in mind!! Funny you should say that, I was looking at Clio's an noticed that nearly every single one before 04 had a sunroof! Although I don't think the Authentiques did! I started off with a January 2004 (54) Silver Clio Extreme 4 Special Ed, absolutely loved it to bits but it was clocked so had to get shot! Was thinking maybe another Extreme 4 or Campus Sport model? They never had sunroofs did they?

Clio Sport 182
Before the clio i have now i had the 1.2 16v dynamique and although slow as anything i found it really reliable and nothing went wrong with it. the only problem i had with my sunroof is that my mate decided to snap the clip to seal the thing down. apart from that ran like a dream. and for a petrol, very economical

If I remember rightly you are correct, Campus model didn't come with a sunroof. Although I must say after having two manual sunroofs, my electric one is near on silent.