ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This Airbox Any Good???

C3 Picasso Beast
Just wondering if the airbox pictured below would still be OK to fit as something has been snapped off it where I've put the circle?? I'm guessing there should be something there that is the same as the fixing hole on the other side??

Thanks

Airbox.gif

Clio 197
not 100% but it looks like the fixing bracket for the bottom part of the airbox. Looks fine to fit as long as its stable in place

S

Ste King 182

Yeh its the front fixing ... it could b quite loose as there is only 2 fixings from the box to the car up to you mate but i probs wouldent fanc using it as the brackets aint too good to start with imo.

C3 Picasso Beast
I don't need to fix it to my car as it came off mine so not a problem!

I was just in the process of taking photos to sell it and noticed the broken bit...I don't want to go sell it to someone and it's no good!

S

Ste King 182

oh rite i see, just list it as bracket missing or something should still be able to sell on ebay or some where.