ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This any good Polish/seal/wax

iam going to clean my car tomoz will this be any good,

polish with Autoglym SRP
Seal with Chemical Guys M-seal
Wax with p21s prob two coats (any benefits to 2 coats)

how long will this lot provide protection, all by hand as well,

cheers dave

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if the weather is good get 2 coats of m seal as it is good stuff, and 1 coat of p21 should be enough, when u add another layer of wax u will prob take wax off by applying more .

M-seal views differ i got about 3-4 months of good shine out of it

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
just make sure u srp it well so m seal has a good base to seal to, i added 3 coats before winter and when i clean it , it still shines niceley but ive been using blitz spray sealant to top it up

106 GTi
I would replace the M Seal with Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection.

M-seal last no longer than than a wax here for me. Month Tops. Looks wise it also leaves the paint a little washed out no as deep looking as other sealants

Couple of coats of EGP will doubleand possibly triple the length of protection the M Seal will give.

well i got some autoglym EGP so will see how much better or worst it is compaired to m-seal, cheers for the help

gave it a good clean today.

1x Autoglym SRP
2x Autoglym EGP
1x P21s

very pleased with the results, but as the roads are so dusty only 1 outing and it dusty lol dam winter

Nissan 370Z
how long did that take? how long between the coats of egp? wat does the p21do on top of egp? does it provide protection or just extra shine?
wb

started by washing at 11am finshed at 4pm

did 1 coat of egp waited 40min then same again,

p21s just to top it off and give extra priotection,

182 CLIO SPORT
how long did that take? how long between the coats of egp? wat does the p21do on top of egp? does it provide protection or just extra shine?
wb

I got the detail kit of chemical guys and did the whole car and its awesome. m-seal great like.

182 CLIO SPORT
yeh i did mine by hand, my arm was killing at the end but well worth it

Ha yeah its well worth it!!!! i could not believe how good it looked. i started with the lazer buff and took all the swirls out and carried on with the rest.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i love the SRP/EGP combo, works really well, doing mine tommorrow fingers crossed :)

106 GTi
Great proven combo, glad you found it looked better, it leaves paint richer and deeper and less washed out in colour than the m/seal. Is a fair but more durable and longer lasting for me here aswell.